THROBBS's'ss''s I.M.Fauve Gallery II

So much smut, so little time?

I truly enjoy your stuff. Sometimes I like to mull a response over a bit. " Nice pic" doesn't express my appreciation for you stuff any more than it does for the women of AmPics.

I'm sending a PM with an idea.

Thank you TANSTAAFL58, I do appreciate that you DO comment.

Clicking around the boards, I saw the title of a thread: "voyeurs".
I didn't end up peeking in :eek:, though I AM a voyeur (and a bit of an exhibitionist),
but it reminded me of one of my favorite series: "A room with a view"

I wonder if anyone remembers these?

I had planned on revisiting it and even made a new window, but maybe only did one or two ? new interiors.

I'll take that as a "no."

Last edited:
something came up on another thread, which reminded me of this...

Last edited:

I'll take that as a "no."

We are now deep into the era of information overload. Your humor and images are quietly appreciated by lurkers.

How can you develop a more active audience? That is the big question for innovative artists in this era.

We are now deep into the era of information overload. Your humor and images are quietly appreciated by lurkers.

How can you develop a more active audience? That is the big question for innovative artists in this era.

Thank you. :)

Sure is!
swipe left, swipe right.
download or screen capture... next.

PRIZES!!!
SENSATIONALISM!!
Personalization — You name or likeness "here"

ay yi yi

something came up on another thread, which reminded me of this...
attachment.php

Heheheheheh....Nice.

You make some very valid points about today's internet.
I must admit it seems the same over at Deviantart.
I used to get a few comments (back in the good old days of 2003-2009) however nowadays no-one seems bothered to comment.
There are literally thousands of users with huge "favorites" folders but they have nothing of their own work to show.
I do believe that as you said there are a few of those "hidden lurkers" that do appreciate the work but for some reason don't feel inclined to comment.

Sure is!
swipe left, swipe right.
download or screen capture... next.

PRIZES!!!
SENSATIONALISM!!
Personalization — You name or likeness "here"

ay yi yi

I blame Facebook and Instagram myself.....
Deviantart was great until Facebook and instagram started attracting a larger audience, and it also seemed to kill off a few of the really good art forums that were around (pre-2010).
There just seems to be hoardes of people who like to collect the art in a favorites folder but don't contribute anything themselves in the way of a comment or even their own artwork...
I am wondering if Patreon or Youtube is the way to go - although they seem a bit stuffy on the erotic art front.

You make some very valid points about today's internet.
I must admit it seems the same over at Deviantart.
I used to get a few comments (back in the good old days of 2003-2009) however nowadays no-one seems bothered to comment.
There are literally thousands of users with huge "favorites" folders but they have nothing of their own work to show.
I do believe that as you said there are a few of those "hidden lurkers" that do appreciate the work but for some reason don't feel inclined to comment.

I blame Facebook and Instagram myself.....
Deviantart was great until Facebook and instagram started attracting a larger audience, and it also seemed to kill off a few of the really good art forums that were around (pre-2010).
There just seems to be hoardes of people who like to collect the art in a favorites folder but don't contribute anything themselves in the way of a comment or even their own artwork...
I am wondering if Patreon or Youtube is the way to go - although they seem a bit stuffy on the erotic art front.

I started a DeviantArt account, but it is far from "deviant", and naturally, the "Art"istry varies wildly. A non-curated site is gonna be diverse in quality, and that's alright. Patreon seems like an interesting approach, one would at least have an idea of appeal. I have not yet delved into their guidelines on content (or other details).
Do you know what their rules are? I can go poking around, but you may already hav ethat info handy.

I have a FaceBook page, but for non-erotic material.

Literotica has been a nice (free) venue to show my erotic quickies. But throwing it into the void, seems rather pointless, I may as well just keep it in a drawer.:rolleyes:
In the past there was much more interaction. I think you are correct in your assessment.

I definitely got a kick out of this one !! nice work.

I don't recall, have you posted "up front" on LIT?
"the beta version of [LIT's] Adult Illustrations section"

It seemed promising, but has been in "beta" for years. I feel pretty sure that nothing (not much is being done to move it forward. Unless you post frequently, you fall off the "radar" and search functions, voting, and categories either don't work or don't exist.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
I started a DeviantArt account, but it is far from "deviant", and naturally, the "Art"istry varies wildly. A non-curated site is gonna be diverse in quality, and that's alright. Patreon seems like an interesting approach, one would at least have an idea of appeal. I have not yet delved into their guidelines on content (or other details).
Do you know what their rules are? I can go poking around, but you may already hav ethat info handy.

I have a FaceBook page, but for non-erotic material.

Literotica has been a nice (free) venue to show my erotic quickies. But throwing it into the void, seems rather pointless, I may as well just keep it in a drawer.:rolleyes:
In the past there was much more interaction. I think you are correct in your assessment.

I don't recall, have you posted "up front" on LIT?
"the beta version of [LIT's] Adult Illustrations section"

It seemed promising, but has been in "beta" for years. I feel pretty sure that nothing (not much is being done to move it forward. Unless you post frequently, you fall off the "radar" and search functions, voting, and categories either don't work or don't exist.:rolleyes:

That sounds like me: "keeping it in a drawer" !!
it's always been a dilemma whether to let them out in public (the drawings that is). In no small part due to the issue of certain people wanting to take your work and try to make money off it themselves (have had that happen a few times) it's one of the things that makes me want to keep them locked away.....
I have been toying with the idea of Patreon - they do appear to allow adult NSFW art but not sure how far they allow artists to go.
It seems from what I have heard and read from other artists that it can be a lot of work to keep it "alive" for subscribers - plus you would be letting your work out in high resolution which concerns me having seen other artists work turn up in high res on "sharing" platforms - seems that there are a number of "patrons" who are more interested in gaming the system on the platform rather than genuinely being interested in helping out an artist.
So you would need to find a dedicated number of people genuinely interested in your art enough to subscribe financially on a regular basis for rewards in the way of exclusive content, high res downloads, offers on commissions etc.
The other issue that concerns me is the financial aspect whereby if paypal take a dislike to your work they can pull your ability to earn on the platform.
I think that subscribestar was looking to be the patreon alternative but paypal pulled their support from the whole platform a while back when it started to gain traction (no doubt something to do with "hate speech" or just purely the silicon valley cartel working together to knock down the competition.
Patreon seems like a platform more suited to digital artists, the few traditional folk I have found on there doing erotic or pinup nudes don't seem to do as well, and seem to have to work even harder at gaining an audience.
You probably need to have built up a following on various other platforms such as youtube/instagram, although its easy to set up an account on Patreon you also need to do a lot of marketing in order to drive traffic there.
Nothing worse than having just the 1 patron or even 0 patrons !!
I think that I would personally only set up on there if a few people asked me too.

(see above)
Thanks for your insights.

Yeah, as far as my erotic work, I'd be happy with this venue, if there was more feedback. I'm not intending on selling any of it... I have started a "pillow book" collection, but that would be for myself and a small handful of people.

Luckily, I have some outlets for my non-erotic work, but having more is better. :)
The audience/customers I have do not "mix" with the audience for these (at least not openly):cool:

As you might have guessed, I don't do pinup type imagery, like you. There is less of a stigma in that. Yet, there has been too much reactionary (hypocritical) push back recently.:rolleyes:

"need" to repost these to reference in a comment.

The ease of access is enticing! Much like flip-top bottles — a flip bottom skirt/dress. yumm.

A million years ago...
two views of an "event" (one from a voyeur's perspective and the other, from mine. Pretty sure there were no watchers then)
We walked into the wood surrounding a small lake, on a barely there "trail". After a ways, she stopped and stepped out of her panties, leaned forward to brace herself against a tree and flipped up her skirt...

Last edited:
also

F

A

L

L

I

N

G

in

to
the
abyss.
Perhaps
they will
begin to pile
up at the bottom
gradually growing
into a huge heap which
will eventually rise to the
upper ledge from whence they
came. And someone will wander
up to that edge and discover one
image and push them back down.

From the gallery

Kinda/sorta the reverse of above... well, a similar theme with gender & species change, so not much like the above.

attachment.php

I liked this one; the tentacles, the breasts being squeezed transforming the nipples into eyeballs staring back at me. Rarely do I comment, but I have enjoyed your work. Thank you.:)

I liked this one; the tentacles, the breasts being squeezed transforming the nipples into eyeballs staring back at me. Rarely do I comment, but I have enjoyed your work. Thank you.:)

Well! Thanks so much for popping in to comment! That does mean a lot.

Sometimes I get lucky with certain elements, like there. It adds to the humor/absurdity of the scene.:cool:

"need" to repost these to reference in a comment.
attachment.php

attachment.php

The ease of access is enticing! Much like flip-top bottles — a flip bottom skirt/dress. yumm.

A million years ago...
two views of an "event" (one from a voyeur's perspective and the other, from mine. Pretty sure there were no watchers then)
We walked into the wood surrounding a small lake, on a barely there "trail". After a ways, she stopped and stepped out of her panties, leaned forward to brace herself against a tree and flipped up her skirt...

Saw these on JAF's thread in AmPics. They are both great and trigger pleasant memories, especially the second "POV" drawing. Thanks.

Brings back memories of my office days. I haven't been on in a while but enjoy your work.

Well, thank you!
I've been lucky to have had some wonderful coworkers.:)
This particular scenario never happened to me.

For the last few years I have worked in an office by myself, which offers other freedoms, especially if there is a visit. Currently, I am working from home. I do miss daily interactions of the company days, even if the encounters were generally not so "intimate".:cool:

Back