Throw a Pie in My Face

You must stay! You are my new lover. At least I'm telling Hugo that.
Please teach me the girl on girl way. I am ignorant and covered in pie.

what what what what?????

I am so jealous.

And NEW lover implying that you have had OTHER girls before? I always dreamed of being your first. I even wrote poems about it. [URL="http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=218074"]I Want to be your Man[/URL] but now you are offering your pie to women....:(

I wanted to throw a pout pie at you but google suggested I try this:

chicken%20pot%20pie_.jpg

and you know, that poem I posted is not even that good at all and look at all the comments. crazy days.

I got sucked into facebook for 2 days. I am weaning myself via literotica. Kind of like methadone for fb crack

Last edited:
what what what what?????

I am so jealous.

And NEW lover implying that you have had OTHER girls before? I always dreamed of being your first. I even wrote poems about it. [URL="http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=218074"]I Want to be your Man[/URL] but now you are offering your pie to women....:(

and you know, that poem I posted is not even that good at all and look at all the comments. crazy days.

I got sucked into facebook for 2 days. I am weaning myself via literotica. Kind of like methadone for fb crack

Back off girl! I got MAJOR dibs on her ass! :D

(It would be fun to tell Hugo about a Lesbian threesome though... :devil: )

what what what what?????

I am so jealous.

I wanted to throw a pout pie at you but google suggested I try this:

I thought you were my first? I remember us... um... did we enjoy it?

You did not write that poem about me. *nervous laughter*
I forgot how evil you were. :D

I thought you were my first? I remember us... um... did we enjoy it?

You did not write that poem about me. *nervous laughter*
I forgot how evil you were. :D

It was mind blowing. So mind blowing that it has been erased from our memories.

I did write that poem for you, silly gooseberry.

It was mind blowing. So mind blowing that it has been erased from our memories.

I did write that poem for you, silly gooseberry.

As a thank you for the poem, I am prepared to give you Angeline (or any of the poetry forum women) as your new girlfriend. Write poetry on her face and make her heat up meat products in the microwave.

As a thank you for the poem, I am prepared to give you Angeline (or any of the poetry forum women) as your new girlfriend. Write poetry on her face and make her heat up meat products in the microwave.

On her face? No.... her face is too pretty to marr with my verse. Your belly is my favorite part of you, Ange, it is her lower back, the part that swoops down right before the intoxicating rise of her lovely ass.

That is where I will write my poetry on Angeline.

I will use a feather pen.

:)

And soy sauce, so it doesn't stain.

On her face? No.... her face is too pretty to marr with my verse. Your belly is my favorite part of you, Ange, it is her lower back, the part that swoops down right before the intoxicating rise of her lovely ass.

That is where I will write my poetry on Angeline.

I will use a feather pen.

:)

And soy sauce, so it doesn't stain.

From your wing?

Now take this post and make it into a poem!

Back