Time for another S.T C.

;) Almost forgot that I was a 'still' taker... good thing there were early STC postings today.

- neo

Last edited by a moderator:
The_Fool said:
Maybe your muse and mine are somewhere together vacationing. That son of a bitch better not come back with a tan. Lets kick their asses whenever they show up.:p

Heh. I kicked its ass, Fool.

Either that, or he/she/it is merely tossing me crumbs. Damn tease...

Cordelia

(BTW, this means I posted a poem)

(Great title, Tess!)

Phew. I finally got one in.

But I had to tie my muse to a rack and bring out the powertools before she gave me anything at all.

So excited to see what the rest of you have come up with.

Liar said:
Phew. I finally got one in.

But I had to tie my muse to a rack and bring out the powertools before she gave me anything at all.

So excited to see what the rest of you have come up with.

Sounds kinky. :)

Tess you outdid yourself with this title--it's a real springboard that can send one in so many directions. I think you should be in charge of STC titles from now on (I loved Best, too).

<Runs from thread while there's still time.> :D

Blame Yourself Tristesse

Well, I submitted something since it was misunderstood that I would. It is not much, but at least it is not meant to be humorous. Hopefully Lauren will get it spaced properly (doesn't require much this time) for Monday.
In advance - every word is as I chose it. There are no typos (I think). :)

Regards, Rybka

neonurotic said:
;) Almost forgot that I was a 'still' taker... good thing there were early STC postings today.

- neo

Still, appearing early was not intentional. When I submitted it this morning, it was the 25th... guess I didnt take into consideration that an industrious web-mistress would be up posting at such a wee hour :eek:

Maria2394 said:
Still, appearing early was not intentional. When I submitted it this morning, it was the 25th... guess I didnt take into consideration that an industrious web-mistress would be up posting at such a wee hour :eek:
;) She does that occassionally—I've been caught with my pants down a time or two... er thumb in the pie.

making my quickie edits.

- neo

Crossed the finish line, and tries to wind down the writing frenzy...

A bloody good title it was. Really got my fingers working, and the result is a style that is not quite what I usually do. More STC's they're exactly what my poet needs. :rose:

Icingsugar said:
More STC's they're exactly what my poet needs. :rose:

I agree - they stimulate stagnent muses. Bring on the STCs.

edited for medical reasons.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tristesse said:
I agree - they stimulate stagnent muses. Bring on the STDs.

Edited because Dr. Tess cured the patient.;)

Last edited:
*Catbabe* said:
I'm thinking all muses will be headed to the doctor, if we bring on the STDs.;)

lol. only you would notice that, beatch! :kiss:

make that an stc title (but don't listen to me--my two efforts were Copacetic Persuasion and Disco Inferno). I guess the lesson is simple works best. :)

and neo, neo, neo! you pouring a lil Sambucca in that latte? :p

Angeline said:
lol. only you would notice that, beatch! :kiss:

I'm unsure as to what exactly that says about me...:devil:

Ange, you shaddup!! You don't need to tell me;) :kiss:

annaswirls said:
How about Quantum Mechanics?

okay Miss Smarty Pants, you and Cordelia will *maybe* have a lock on QM, but there are books, and I can read, and I learn really fast!!! plus, I am not afraid of science, just math... :devil:

Re: Already Done Mine!

Rybka said:
Quantum Mechanics
(color for Jim)

Regards, Rybka

RATS! I cannot beleive you beat me to it!!!! "Three Quarks for Muster Mark" J. Joyce

Hmmmmmm okay how about punctuated equilibrium?

Anna<-----thinking about going back to fix the color on my first ever link sig line and not believing the timing of the help posts, just this MORNING I was trying to figure it out....notice the link in black....

;)

I am not doing a poem called Quantum Mechanics--just for the record. :D

But those of you who do may want to visit MC Hawking's Crib to download some tunez for inspiration.

(Cat and I will do one called Giraffe instead, right Cat babes?) :p :rose:

Hi Jim!

Last edited:
Angeline said:
I am not doing a poem called Quantum Mechanics--just for the record. :D
(Cat and I will do one called Giraffe instead, right Cat babes?) :p :rose:

I'm with ya Ange, as long as it's a sonnet:p ;) :rose:

Back