Tolyk's Gallery

And of course, I did some panoramic imagery while I was out as well.

Last edited:
I have lots of images to still look through.
Such stunning work.

Your improvement since your earlier work is very inspiring.

Yeah, I was rather shit, but enjoying it. Now... I don't know, still so much to learn! So many places to see, moods to capture, stories to tell :)

Yeah, I was rather shit, but enjoying it. Now... I don't know, still so much to learn! So many places to see, moods to capture, stories to tell :)

Lol. I didn’t say that.
The amount of improvement shows talent, dedication and that you really enjoy the process.

Lol. I didn’t say that.
The amount of improvement shows talent, dedication and that you really enjoy the process.

I know you didn't say it, I did :p It's a fun hobby, and I love learning :)

I know you didn't say it, I did :p It's a fun hobby, and I love learning :)

It’s a hobby I’ve been getting a lot of enjoyment out of myself and I can only hope to keep learning as you have done.

It’s a hobby I’ve been getting a lot of enjoyment out of myself and I can only hope to keep learning as you have done.

If you feel I can help at all, I'm happy to converse about everything photography related, for hours on end :D I've trained a few people that went on to be pro photographers, I just lack that ambition. I do it because I'm driven to create, not because I want to depend on it for my livelihood.

If you feel I can help at all, I'm happy to converse about everything photography related, for hours on end :D I've trained a few people that went on to be pro photographers, I just lack that ambition. I do it because I'm driven to create, not because I want to depend on it for my livelihood.

I’d love to have a photography conversation.

I think making it your main source of income could definitely take away some of the enjoyment.

I’d love to have a photography conversation.

I think making it your main source of income could definitely take away some of the enjoyment.

I worked in pro camera retail for a while. I learned a lot while I was there. I was still in the industry, making money because of photography. But I got to teach people, and help guide them in their choices. And learn from some amazing professionals.

It was easy to separate that work from doing photography though.

Glad to have stumbled upon this thread. Nature is very lovely and your talent immortalizes it's beauty.:heart:

Thank you for sharing :rose:

So, if you get any "nature photos" of AnhedonicDementic, kindly remember to share them with the rest of the class.

The one that captures my interest first is the folded valley. Second is the sustained ice storm, and third, only for the "lolz" is the one with the polar bear tracks leading up to you.

...so, did he get you???

Glad to have stumbled upon this thread. Nature is very lovely and your talent immortalizes it's beauty.:heart:

Thank you for sharing :rose:
Thank you for the kind words :)
So, if you get any "nature photos" of AnhedonicDementic, kindly remember to share them with the rest of the class.

The one that captures my interest first is the folded valley. Second is the sustained ice storm, and third, only for the "lolz" is the one with the polar bear tracks leading up to you.

...so, did he get you???

Yeah, but he was just a big pussy cat :p

Interesting names Lwulf, I like folded valley :)

I would only share if I had their permission

Last edited:
Lovely work. Still long for the sunrise ;)

Everyone captures sunrise/sunset, I tend to use the light during those times to shots in different directions. Though, I do like my panorama sunrise over the frozen lake.. pretty sure I posted that one

Last edited:
Everyone captures sunrise/sunset, I tend to use the light during those times to shots in different directions. Though, I do like my panorama sunrise over the frozen lake.. pretty sure einoost3d that one

Ah. But I haven't seen the sunrise through your eyes...💋

Oh.. where is that panorama? I missed it:(

Some new ones from this morning:

Vermillion Sunrise & Pano
23631829661_bc04c7ff39_c.jpg

23086249544_8530b56190_b.jpg

Valley Light
23605919262_7208e34cba_c.jpg

How you have captured heaven. Amazing.

Interesting names Lwulf, I like folded valley :)

I would only share if I had their permission

I have a way with words sometimes. (I want a nickle for every $100 you make off that! (again, I jest, but in reality, I gave away a story in the same fashion. He ran with the ball, they made a movie of it, he made a lot of money and I make people think I'm trying to steal someone else's thunder))

Of course, and it was only said in jest. Well, she is a natural beauty, but the rest is jest.

Back