Totally Stuck...

destinie21 said:
It's okay shortie,
just get crunked up maybe get a little geeked.
chill out and let it flow.

fo shizzle you story is gonna be ill.

Screw it! I'm going back to sci-fi :rolleyes:

destinie21 said:
It's okay shortie,
just get crunked up maybe get a little geeked.
chill out and let it flow.

fo shizzle you story is gonna be ill.

the above would mean

It's okay girl
get drunk smoke have fun.
relax and you'll get it.

I'm sure your story will be great.

Ps
I just live in the city. You pick it up

If a shortie (young woman or woman in general ) can't keep up the cat's (guys /group of guys) try to act like she can't play(pick up a date) . Or the females try to act like since you've got a little bit of paper (money) you can't roll(hang out) all of a sudden you're popper (fake).

destinie21 said:
the above would mean

It's okay girl
get drunk smoke have fun.
relax and you'll get it.

I'm sure your story will be great.

Ps
I just live in the city. You pick it up

If a shortie (young woman or woman in general ) can't keep up the cat's (guys /group of guys) try to act like she can't play(pick up a date) . Or the females try to act like since you've got a little bit of paper (money) you can't roll(hang out) all of a sudden you're popper (fake).

I live surrounded by retirees :(. Those old bastards suck big ones

Jenny _S said:
No. There's an actual word/term used for it. I'll call my sister. She'd know. She's much kinkyer than me. :D

hey tell her to drop by and see us sometime

You know jen you could go ahead with the story some might remember or just to be cute attach a glossary:D

I'm desprate for a good story.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Barl

Jenny _S said:
Or my X. He loved that :(

Famous for ripping one off then glaring at the person next to him.

Hmmmm. Starting to wonder if Jenny might have been married to my nephew :)

'course he always told us he was still single . . .

OnD

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Barl

OldnotDead said:

OnD

Well OND,
He always claimed it was the silent fart that kills. After one of his beer bouts with his friends, I came to believe him :rolleyes:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Barl

OldnotDead said:

OnD

OMG! A double post. How embarrassing.

Last edited:
Dear all,
I sincerely hope that everyone has noticed. This thread has veered onto a disgusting subject and I (for once) had nothing to do with it.
Primly and Proudly,
MG

MathGirl said:
Dear all,
I sincerely hope that everyone has noticed. This thread has veered onto a disgusting subject and I (for once) had nothing to do with it.
Primly and Proudly,
MG

Does seem to have gotten off the subject, MG.

But then did it really have anything earth shaking to say in the beginning? ;)

Originally posted by Jenny _S Does seem to have gotten off the subject, MG.
Dear J,
I didn't mean to give the impression that I, in any way, objected to the subject. It's just that I didn't start this one.

My history of introducing subjects such as four foot BMs and garderobes has somewhat .... tainted my image around here. I wish everyone to realize that I'm not the only one.
MG

Re: Re: Re: Barl

MathGirl said:
Dr Mabeuse
MG

Oh, why don't you just wear some high heels to a fucking baseball game.

---dr.M.

P.S. On those occasions when I do eruct in an elevator, I always accompnay it with a loud guffaw.

Jenny _S said:
What do you you call a dirty old guy who hangs around waiting for an opportunity to sniff girls bicycle seats?? Damned if I can remember.

An autolfactorycrotchophile.

MathGirl said:
Dear J,
My history of introducing subjects such as four foot BMs and garderobes has somewhat .... tainted my image around here. I wish everyone to realize that I'm not the only one.
MG

Four foot BMS :) Now that sounds like there's a story for the fetish catagory there somewhere.

And don't worry about allowing any thread I start to wander. That's how creativity works. I always look for the final, most outrageous end to a discussion and somewhere buried in there is a story - usually humerous.

I don't believe a fart story could be written, although it does occur to me that this has possibilities in terms of a scene from a seduction-gone-wrong humerous piece. :):heart:

He looked deep into her dark eyes. Their lips grew close in this moment of passion when suddenly there was a tremendous, ear shattering sound eminating from his bowels as he let go with a thunderous ripper. "Can you do a courtisy flush, please?" she asked.

Jenny _S said:
I don't believe a fart story could be written, although it does occur to me that this has possibilities in terms of a scene from a seduction-gone-wrong humerous piece. :):heart:

Well, I'm not sure about WRITING one, but I can attest to living one. I'm told that for someone that farted on his first date, I should be amazed to have gotten married. And for someone that has never changed his ways, I should also be amazed to having stayed married.

and my wife says that my HS girl friend is right :)

OnD

Back