Trans Girls

There sure are, and yes, bigger isn't always better. All the stereotypes about black guys with BBCs have often led to those 'experimenting' to just complain that they didn't try, they just shoved their dicks in whatever hole they found and hurt their partners. I'd honestly kind of prefer a cute smaller or average clitty because my arsehole's tight. I don't have a problem trying something nice and big for the size and to see what I can take if they're a good person, and careful with what they pack.

I wasn't intending that to be a dig at anyone, @Biguy934 or @Mike130 , 🙂I just happened to see a Facebook video just as I read that comment about two hypocritical (whale) women who were making themselves out to be huge fans of height. The guy doing the MOTS interview demanded they step on a scale and humbled them. 😁😆🤣😂
No, it didn’t sound like you were taking a dig at anyone at all, and I agree with you 100%. For whatever reasons, we have to deal with the genetic hand we’re dealt. I don’t know anyone that’s completely confident in their looks, sexual appendages and for many, sexual orientation. We all have self doubts about something. I guess I identify as heterosexual, but looking at some of the gorgeous trans women you and others post, I definitely see an attraction and would gladly suck their cocks. What does that make me, other than confused in the twenty first century….

Not sure if this is her name but from an image search I came up with Ninefetinha Pauzuda. Seems to be a few pics of her out there. I used google lens. She showed up in EroMe and Reddit
Thanks for the leads which seem to indicate that she is Brazilian. Ninfetinha Pauzuda means "little dick nymph" in Brazilian Portuguese.

Beautiful pointy tits on this girl...

C4YGH1.gif
so sexy, nice big cock she has to be pleased

An unusual way to take someone’s temperature. Not complaining though…
It's medically 100% accurate. I've had my temperature taken like that a few times by nurses right in my warm little rectum and I instantly felt better.

I've also taken a few sissies' temperatures like that on request and I can promise that I got a very accurate reading on pulling my thermometer out of their rectums.

Back