Trans Girls

4f450b1ee7fe2-320-11.jpg
She is very pretty

I hope it's multiple Daddies who left cum on her sexy thighs and ass cheeks, and definitely in her gaping sissy cunt for us to lick out of her and clean her thighs for hours.
Yesss....she's such a pretty sissy to feed from....another piggy slut to join us, perhaps? I wonder how many more horny sissy whores are out there who need a cum-feeding orgy?!?!?

Yesss....she's such a pretty sissy to feed from....another piggy slut to join us, perhaps? I wonder how many more horny sissy whores are out there who need a cum-feeding orgy?!?!?
She's so pretty and a sexy sissy, I hope she'd want to join us like a sissy piggy cum whore. I don't mind if she wants to suck all the cocks she wants and let them all fuck her while we mostly feed from the residual cum on her sexy body. All over her ass cheeks, belly, tits, feet and in her asshole.

All of them, LOL, all sissies need a cum feeding orgy to know their place.

She's so pretty and a sexy sissy, I hope she'd want to join us like a sissy piggy cum whore. I don't mind if she wants to suck all the cocks she wants and let them all fuck her while we mostly feed from the residual cum on her sexy body. All over her ass cheeks, belly, tits, feet and in her asshole.

All of them, LOL, all sissies need a cum feeding orgy to know their place.
Mmmm.....yessss....crawling around in the cum and piss puddles left all around her....feeding our way all over her body.

Mmmm.....yessss....crawling around in the cum and piss puddles left all around her....feeding our way all over her body.
Oh my God, that's a sissy's wet dream come true. Crawling around naked in the cum and piss puddles she's lying in, some of it is her own cum and pee, me locked up in chastity, our leashes and collars permanently on our necks while the Daddy Doms and even she takes them in her hands as our sissy owner Mistress and orders us to clean up all that cum and piss... We feed and suck all that cum and piss around her on the floor and all over her body left by the Daddy Doms every day.

Oh my God, that's a sissy's wet dream come true. Crawling around naked in the cum and piss puddles she's lying in, some of it is her own cum and pee, me locked up in chastity, our leashes and collars permanently on our necks while the Daddy Doms and even she takes them in her hands as our sissy owner Mistress and orders us to clean up all that cum and piss... We feed and suck all that cum and piss around her on the floor and all over her body left by the Daddy Doms every day.
Sounds like the start of a good story add some poppers and hormones and you will have a good one

Mmmm...yesss.....poppers to strip away any last bits of inhibitions to our dom daddies' dirty kinky demands....keeping my fuckholes gaped and loose.........hormones to plump up my sissy titties and nipples.........willing to do anything!
Yes, that's a really good idea. Poppers and teasing our clitties to remove any inhibitions, doing anything dirty our Daddy Doms demand, our assholes gaped, fucked until they're loose and filled with hot cum, and hormones to make our sissy tits, Hips and bellies sexy, smooth and curvy for them. We'd be ready to do all they want. ❤️

Susan is one of the sexiest women I’ve ever seen. Would luv to suck on her cock or join her in sucking on another man’s big cock. She’s so pretty and extremely versatile. I want her so much. She’s one of very few women I’d let fuck my ass. Oh to feel that cock pulsing inside me.

Last edited:
Back