Trans Women Preferences

I wasn't body shaming. It's called a preference. We all have things that attract us to others and I merely stated those things that I may find attractive in a trans woman. I'm NOT going to be attracted to a trans woman if she does not possess those qualities that I find attractive, simple as that. I'm not body shaming anyone.
Didn't say you were?! The comparison to steroid-boosted Soviet female athletes or to masculine features, is.
My first reply to you was supportive. It's all good :)

I was curious to see if any other guys, that are attracted to trans women like I am, have a particular thing or things that they prefer in a trans woman?

For starters, I am only attracted to those that are passable in their looks and what I mean is that the average person would not be able to tell that they were once a man. Sorry, just not attracted to a trans woman that looks like she could have played linebacker for the Chicago Bears.

Secondly, I prefer those that have natural breasts that they have gotten through taking hormones, etc. I would not care if their breasts were nearly flat (example: Natalie Mars - I love her tiny boobies ). Again, sorry, but that is my preference, I don't like fake boobs.

Thirdly, I like those that have smaller cocks if they have chosen not to have it surgically removed. I would never NOT love a trans woman that was hung down there but I just like them smaller because to be completely transparent, if I am going to accept their cock inside me, I don't want to feel like I am being ripped apart.

Also, I do NOT have a preference on whether they have gone through gender reassignment surger or not. That makes no difference to me.

Again, these are my preferences but NOT deal breakers, well except for the first one. Guys, let us know yours.
As a woman, I am also attracted to a trans woman. I love their skin, the smooth cock, and sweet nipples.

I was curious to see if any other guys, that are attracted to trans women like I am, have a particular thing or things that they prefer in a trans woman?

For starters, I am only attracted to those that are passable in their looks and what I mean is that the average person would not be able to tell that they were once a man. Sorry, just not attracted to a trans woman that looks like she could have played linebacker for the Chicago Bears.

Secondly, I prefer those that have natural breasts that they have gotten through taking hormones, etc. I would not care if their breasts were nearly flat (example: Natalie Mars - I love her tiny boobies ). Again, sorry, but that is my preference, I don't like fake boobs.

Thirdly, I like those that have smaller cocks if they have chosen not to have it surgically removed. I would never NOT love a trans woman that was hung down there but I just like them smaller because to be completely transparent, if I am going to accept their cock inside me, I don't want to feel like I am being ripped apart.

Also, I do NOT have a preference on whether they have gone through gender reassignment surger or not. That makes no difference to me.

Again, these are my preferences but NOT deal breakers, well except for the first one. Guys, let us know yours.
I like them one of two ways, hung, big tits big ass exaggerated and just a bit ugly/off or I like them tiny small tits tiny legs and ass and big cock, depends ill bottom for the first and top the second

I am fascinated with someone having a nice smooth cock and small boobs that are a result of properly prescribed HRT meds. I just want to lick them all over their smooth skin, suck that cock, those beautiful breasts and have them fuck me missionary style so my breast can press against theirs. Alas, just a fantasy but it really gets me wet.

I am fascinated with someone having a nice smooth cock and small boobs that are a result of properly prescribed HRT meds. I just want to lick them all over their smooth skin, suck that cock, those beautiful breasts and have them fuck me missionary style so my breast can press against theirs. Alas, just a fantasy but it really gets me wet.
Why just a fantasy? You could make it happen, I am sure.

1. I like the ones that look like regular girls, but they are even sexier.

2. Fake tits if done right are really nice on a T-girl. But lots of bad ones, especially on the foreign gals.

3. Love the big cocks, the bigger the better. Gals like Joanna Jet, Mia Isabella, Casey Kisses, and Aspen Brooks make my mouth water and ass ache.

4. For me, gotta have a nice hard cock.

its even better when you take hrt yourself and get nice boob was on hrt 12 years now 40c

I like women with meat on their bones, not into skinny women. I like big tits, real or fake, an A or B is not a passing grade in my class. As far as being "passable"; I guess that depends on what one considers passable, but if I don't worry about that too much, nor do I think I could explain what I would consider passable or not, since I don't have any strict opinions or requirments and I don't see average people like myself as ugly. I don't care too much about dick size, but fits in my mouth is nice, and as somebody who prefers not to, nor gets anything from bottoming; if she's inclined to use it, then the smaller the better. I prefer her to want to keep it- it is what it is and what I like. Some of these might have a caveat, but this is what I lean towards.

Speaking as a lesbian girl, I pretty much have the same preferences as I do towards cis woman.

For trans woman specific features:
-I like flat chests, small breasts grown by HRT, or larger breasts via implants.
-I like cocks and buttholes, or clits and pussies (whatever terms they want to use for their gentilia).
-I like micro, little, average, and big cocks.
-I like circumcised or not circumcised, or with phimosis.
-I like cocks that orgasm thick white cum or cocks on HRT that orgasm transparent estrocum.
-I like testicles, or testicles removed so causing an erection is a rare special moment.
-I like vaginas, vulva, labia, and clits if the trans woman has had vaginoplasty.
-I like angular features or softer ones if the woman had feminsation surgery.
-I like Eve's apples or not if removed by a tracheal shave.

In short I have no preference when it comes to trans features, it just comes down to, like with cis woman, whether I think they are beautiful or cute or pretty or sexy or hot or someway alluring.

Yeah I love the whole "beautiful woman with a cock" thing. The physical form of a woman is absurdly hot and beautiful, but I love dick.....if you could combine the two.....wow......

Yeah I love the whole "beautiful woman with a cock" thing. The physical form of a woman is absurdly hot and beautiful, but I love dick.....if you could combine the two.....wow......
If you could combine the two? How about when you combine the two?

Those are heavenly....hope you don't mind that I'm touching myself to pics of your girl.....

Back