Tripe, Nonsense and Balderdash

heh that would be an interesting poem :p ...wonder what kinda titles you got going on over there !!!! ...lol made a quilt once with book titles :p good luck on a poem that way I have the up most faith in your ability !

Between my actual and electronic bookshelves I have about 800 or so titles to work with (more if I add kiddo's books) the majority of which are sci-fi/fantasy and I still say it's not enough to write a meaningful piece. So it'll have to be a nonsensical piece, like a Blitz.

I like the way this is written. Makes for a really interesting read. Takes a few times through to catch it all. Or most of it.

It's a self-indulgent piece
of dark layered faux
fake to celebrate
sentimentality's ability
to blow out our candles
before we've made our

But but but...who's going to whip us all into shape??

Good luck, Trix, with your future endeavors. Come back and visit, y'hear?? We'll try to keep up the entertainment. :rose:

Death Comes A Courting

The ultimate bad boy didn't knock
he just strode through the door
made himself comfortable
and struck up a conversation

Only mama feigned shock
putting her hand on her chest
batting her lashes at him
as if he were here for her

He merely rolled his eyes
snuggling closer to Sherrill
who laughed, slapped him on the knee
and said, "Shall we dance?"

Going Home

It's been said
you can't go home again
but what if
you've never been

what if open arms
open heart
and just a smidge of faith
are all you need

to open the door

I need a flow chart or spreadsheet to keep track of everyone's leavings and returnings.

I need a flow chart or spreadsheet to keep track of everyone's leavings and returnings.

Well, I just decided to keep Annie company for the next 30 days, so I'll be around for at least that long. Although in truth I never really left, I've just been quietly reading :)

Back