Trump, in Fact, Ordered National Guard for January 6th

The more you question the source and not what is being presented the more you resemble an idiot. The links are there to Milley's testimony.

RG
I’ve read what you linked and there are no links to any testimony. Do you have a link so we can see the full testimony?

Mind you, this isn't the OP's worst created threadfail (a certain Arizona recount thread that he bailed on as it was sinking like the Titanic comes to mind as a top five contender) but it is glaringly...

giphy.gif

Then you probably don't know how close the insurrectionists came to blocking the ratification of the electoral votes. And that ignorance is more than likely by choice.
You mean that you can imagine a scenario where Trump would have somehow managed to be sworn in, instead of Biden, and everyone would have just taken it? The country that just a few months earlier was aflame over George Floyd? As soon as one thinks a little, the fairytale disappears.

The more you question the source and not what is being presented the more you resemble an idiot. The links are there to Milley's testimony.

RG
You have to really dig for the links in that article, but I put the link to the report containing Milley's testimony in post #8 on this thread. Did you read it?

That's because the Speaker of the House and the Senate majority leader control what happens at the Capitol, not the President. It's another branch of government.
No they don't, that's a lie. The military has a chain of command and the Commander in Chief is the President. Only the President has the power to enforce civil jurisdiction where necessary, not the Speaker or anyone else.

RG
Yes, they are, and once again you didn't read them. BTW the Milley's testimony doesn't support the claim you linked (again).

Bombshell Transcripts Reveal Trump, in Fact, Ordered National Guard for January 6th — General Milley Confirms Trump Urges Top Pentagon Officials to Deploy’ Guard, or Soldiers, Active Duty Soldiers’​

by Jim Hᴏft Sep. 20, 2024 11:40 am

A groundbreaking report from Steve Baker has unveiled crucial transcripts proving that President Donald Trump did indeed request National Guard deployment to ensure a peaceful protest on January 6th, 2021.

These newly surfaced transcripts, which were previously concealed, reveal the truth that many in the mainstream media have ignored.

According to the documents, General Mark Milley, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, confirmed that President Trump expressed concern about the potential for unrest and proactively ordered the necessary precautions.

On January 3, 2021, just three days before the protest, General Milley recalled the president saying, “Hey, look at this. There’s going to be a large amount of protesters here on the 6th. Make sure that you have sufficient National Guard or Soldiers to make sure it’s a safe event.”

Trump reportedly added, “I don’t care if you use Guard, or Soldiers, active duty Soldiers, do whatever you have to do. Just make sure it’s safe.”

More here: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ts-trump-fact-ordered-national-guard-january/

For all of the leftist liars, and Democrat subversives in attendance here who bought the opposite hook line and sinker despite being told otherwise.
And you have it from a legit source? Of course not… bankrupt pundit yelling up for meatloaf! Always the meatloaf.

Today, obviously, is not that day.

It is uncanny how often you pivot to your fixation with insertion of things into other mens' rectums each and every time you are cornered.

You know who also did that quite often?
Vetteman.
You remember Vetteman, right? The man you swore on the life of your children was NOT a former alias of yours.
Never heard of him until you went nuts with fearful paranoid delusions and rants. I'd like to have seen his style and how he did what he did to make you bolt straight up in bed convinced you heard him coming down the hallway to crowd you into a corner and consume all of the intellectual space. It must have been an intimidating experience to simply log on. Lord only knows how long you've been traumatized...at least the seven years I've been here and whatever it was before.

I do at times, when you're sane, enjoy reading your posts. You have a dark sense of humor similar to my own but you have to start living in the here and now. I'm just a single peaceful traveling man, a credentialed negotiator, a productive citizen with extensive quality control training. My skills include ground navigation, blueprints, plans, maps, tools, cameras, trucks, guns, fieldcraft, and gear. I escaped the economic prison camp of the People's Republic of California and now reside on a river near a small town in Mother Nature's Prefecture of eastern Idaho. I am not a phantom from your past.

Never heard of him until you went nuts with fearful paranoid delusions and rants. I'd like to have seen his style and how he did what he did to make you bolt straight up in bed convinced you heard him coming down the hallway to crowd you into a corner and consume all of the intellectual space. It must have been an intimidating experience to simply log on. Lord only knows how long you've been traumatized...at least the seven years I've been here and whatever it was before.

I do at times, when you're sane, enjoy reading your posts. You have a dark sense of humor similar to my own but you have to start living in the here and now. I'm just a single peaceful traveling man, a credentialed negotiator, a productive citizen with extensive quality control training. My skills include ground navigation, blueprints, plans, maps, tools, cameras, trucks, guns, fieldcraft, and gear. I escaped the economic prison camp of the People's Republic of California and now reside on a river near a small town in Mother Nature's Prefecture of eastern Idaho. I am not a phantom from your past.

🙄

If true, then how must it feel to be the intellectual and moral dead ringer for the POS that Rob has allegedly confused Reichguide with???

🤔

👉 Reichguide 🤣

🇺🇸

You mean that you can imagine a scenario where Trump would have somehow managed to be sworn in, instead of Biden, and everyone would have just taken it? The country that just a few months earlier was aflame over George Floyd? As soon as one thinks a little, the fairytale disappears.
If Trump and his minions were willing to overturn an election by attacking the Capitol, exactly what good do you think unrest in the streets would have done? If anything, they'd have been happy to know how furious they'd made everyone else.

Then what was he doing ordering them?
They can't be deployed or made available without his order but it's up to Congressional leadership to permit them to be deployed on Capital Hill. The President has no authority over Congress or the Supreme Court they are separate but equal branches of government with complete control over their operational grounds under the Constitution. Trump gave the authority to the DOD if they were needed. Speaker Pelosi did not want them deployed and neither did General Milley. Read the sworn transcripts here, scroll down:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/09/general-milley-ignored-trump-order-deploy-nat-guard/

shut the fuck up, vetteman.

Why is it that the felon's supporters have spent the last four years whining that it was Nancy Pelosi's fault for not calling out the National Guard but suddenly it's General Milley's fault for disobeying the felon's order?

They can't be deployed or made available without his order but it's up to Congressional leadership to permit them to be deployed on Capital Hill. The President has no authority over Congress or the Supreme Court they are separate but equal branches of government with complete control over their operational grounds under the Constitution. Trump gave the authority to the DOD if they were needed. Speaker Pelosi did not want them deployed and neither did General Milley. Read the sworn transcripts here, scroll down:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/09/general-milley-ignored-trump-order-deploy-nat-guard/
After all those years of deflection, you've finally admitted the order had to come from Trump. Now you're trying to hide behind some sort of zoning clause which doesn't exist. Trump did not give authority to the DoD, activation of troops would need to come from a direct order. If Milley disobeyed that order, he would be subject to court martial.

Why is it that the felon's supporters have spent the last four years whining that it was Nancy Pelosi's fault for not calling out the National Guard but suddenly it's General Milley's fault for disobeying the felon's order?
You forgot the part where they claimed it was Antifa incognito, and where they were just peaceful tourists.

You forgot the part where they claimed it was Antifa incognito, and where they were just peaceful tourists.
Apologies, consider it added. Also the statutory declaration that they were trying to disrupt the election process that they claimed to have just won.

Back