Trump White House sabotaged FBI confirmation investigation of Brett Kavanaugh

As a liberal democrat I welcome the opinions of Torries. 👍
My Member of Parliament is Mrs Kemi Badenoch, currently in the last three candidates running for Leader of the Conservative Party. Her main opponent is James Cleverly MP for the adjoining constituency of Braintree. Both are black and represent rural areas. She was International Trade Secretary and he was Defence Secretary until our election in July .So I am sure that American Democrats would be conflicted by the choice.

I am behind Mrs Badenoch completely, she is the future of the country unlike Kamala and her weird sidekick Walz. I campaigned with her for the election. She is a lovely person but does not suffer fools. She would get on well with JD Vance, a contemporary, if all goes well in 2024 and 2028 in the U.S. and 2030 here.

Make of that what you will!

Sorry Cleverly was Home Secretary, prisons, policing, immigration etc, not Defence Secretary until July. He was a commissioned officer in the British Army before politics. There have been so many changes since Brexit 2016 which has been a massive earthquake under our political world! My head goes round and round trying to keep track.

My Member of Parliament is Mrs Kemi Badenoch, currently in the last three candidates running for Leader of the Conservative Party. Her main opponent is James Cleverly MP for the adjoining constituency of Braintree. Both are black and represent rural areas. She was International Trade Secretary and he was Defence Secretary until our election in July .So I am sure that American Democrats would be conflicted by the choice.

I am behind Mrs Badenoch completely, she is the future of the country unlike Kamala and her weird sidekick Walz. I campaigned with her for the election. She is a lovely person but does not suffer fools. She would get on well with JD Vance, a contemporary, if all goes well in 2024 and 2028 in the U.S. and 2030 here.

Democrats here are appreciative of minorities taking part in the political process! The hope is that diversity will come to both parties. I can’t speak to racism across the pond but white conservatives love anyone of color providing the party cover while the black and minority communities suffers little of fools selling out their needs for self profit.

If you feel JD Vance is a politician to be looked up to tells me that the terrible virus originating from patient zero trump of one enjoying being lied to has spread to the doors of Parliament. Sad. Lies will kill.

The UK suffered from 14 years of Tories dragging it down like a gigantic anchor. A rich mix of blatant corruption and laughable incompetence.

The Tories are clones of the “Clown Show” House of Representatives Republicans. 100% about getting attention by saying stupid things and 0% about effective governance.

Make of that what you will.

Sorry Cleverly was Home Secretary, prisons, policing, immigration etc, not Defence Secretary until July. He was a commissioned officer in the British Army before politics. There have been so many changes since Brexit 2016 which has been a massive earthquake under our political world! My head goes round and round trying to keep track.
Look. Before I go any further and embarrass myself with my lacking knowledge of English politics by claiming your king doesn’t have immunity from prosecution, I want to clear up kavanaugh.

You seemed very interested in a fair judicial process. I explained to you that a Senate confirmation here had a lower bar of proof. From what I have been able to read and view, the Senator Jeff Flake agreed to a one week FBI investigation into the allegations against Kavanaugh. No such thing that either of us would consider an investigation took place. The FBI did not question Ford nor did they question Kavanaugh apparently. An 800 number, where it was encouraged for people to forward any knowledge on the allegations was created and it appears that the Trump White House had those forwarded forwarded directly to them.L and they either misloor coordinated with the fbi to not respond further. The Trump White House directly obstructed even this low bar of Justice. I am sure this is a concern to you . Yes? Or maybe you do consider yourself like JD Vance and would volunteer to obstruct?

I really do not have anything more to say. You have your world inhabited by the type of people you prefer. The Cure and Robert Smith really? They are still pumping out their mish/mash at the present time. I am sure you will be seeking comfort from it on November 6th. Do not do anything drastic.

FBI probe of Kavanaugh constrained by Trump White House, report finds

None of the 450 tips provided to the FBI tip line were investigated by the FBI, instead they were boxed up and sent to the Trump White House for review. TWO sexual assault claims against Rapey McRaperson were not investigated. $200K debt suddenly "disappearing" was not investigated.

Senators were able to review the boxed raw data....no report was ever produced....exactly one hour before the confirmation vote on the rapist.

Shocking
BS

I really do not have anything more to say. You have your world inhabited by the type of people you prefer. The Cure and Robert Smith really? They are still pumping out their mish/mash at the present time. I am sure you will be seeking comfort from it on November 6th. Do not do anything drastic.
How dare you, sir!
How! Dare! You! 😡
Insulting The Cure!

I don’t usually say things as mean as this to our parent and strongest ally but you deserve the Spice Girls and may they curse the British Isle with a reunion tour.

I really do not have anything more to say. You have your world inhabited by the type of people you prefer.

Interesting how you, though living in GB, incorporate the same deflecting and avoiding tactics of the wanker conservatives here. The topic was kavanaugh - it’s wise that you run upon my reading the new and damning report.

And I was able to lookup your Wessex PM Badenoch. You’re right- she’s no Kamala Harris. She’s more a political opportunist like Tulsi Gabbard, but is able to copy the worst of American republicans by capably spouting all the CRT, woke, and DEI propaganda with the best of them. Instead of being enlightened, you showed me a Marjorie Taylor Greene with pigmentation. 🙄

Interesting how you, though living in GB, incorporate the same deflecting and avoiding tactics of the wanker conservatives here. The topic was kavanaugh - it’s wise that you run upon my reading the new and damning report.

And I was able to lookup your Wessex PM Badenoch. You’re right- she’s no Kamala Harris. She’s more a political opportunist like Tulsi Gabbard, but is able to copy the worst of American republicans by capably spouting all the CRT, woke, and DEI propaganda with the best of them. Instead of being enlightened, you showed me a Marjorie Taylor Greene with
How dare you, sir!
How! Dare! You! 😡
Insulting The Cure!

I don’t usually say things as mean as this to our parent and strongest ally but you deserve the Spice Girls and may they curse the British Isle with a reunion tour.
An English swear word to describe Robert Smith, willywally. I will leave you to decide the meaning and how uncomplimentary it is. But use it in the context of yourself since you seem to live in his world.

And it is Essex, the land of the East Saxons. Wessex has not existed in twelve hundred years!

An English swear word to describe Robert Smith, willywally. I will leave you to decide the meaning and how uncomplimentary it is. But use it in the context of yourself since you seem to live in his world.

And it is Essex, the land of the East Saxons. Wessex has not existed in twelve hundred years!

You don’t listen very well do you?
I can sling British swear words with the best of them. Appeaser! Channel digger. England will never win a World Series! So there!

It’s one thing to drop facts on Radicalized democrats but dropping some historical truths will absolutely send them to safe space.

*blinks* I originate from Essex, too, and at the ripe old age of 65 have NEVER heard the 'English swear word' "willywally"

Butters I am originally from East London, Stratford, and took the M11 north. It originally meant weak and insipid and it took on a sexual connotation. I first heard it in the mid 80’s used among West Ham fans to describe other London clubs. It was common then but I left the area in 1993. Probably died a death. But in the context of this argument it seemed appropriate.

Butters I am originally from East London, Stratford, and took the M11 north. It originally meant weak and insipid and it took on a sexual connotation. I first heard it in the mid 80’s used among West Ham fans to describe other London clubs. It was common then but I left the area in 1993. Probably died a death. But in the context of this argument it seemed appropriate.
i was from Romford, originally, then Forest Gate and then Dagenham and still never heard it. The things i've missed out on in life, eh?

Last edited:
I’m so glad that we have a government of the rich people, by the rich people, and for the rich people.

I must admit I preferred the Orient and Clapton, at the Old Spotted Dog ground in Forest Gate near West Ham Park. West Ham fans, those I mentioned above, were becoming the notorious ICF, Inter City Firm. I could not afford to get involved.

Where are you now?

I have had the opportunity and privilege to sit on a jury. I let my voice be known and thought that all 12 of us did both litigants fair justice. It was an insurance settlement case and several of us jurors had the opportunity to speak to one of the lawyers afterwards and they informed us that the monetary award we gave was the exact amount initially offered that was disputed and subsequently brought the case to trial. I only say this to back up that we felt we did our due diligence despite both parties never mentioning a dollar amount for us to work with.

The kavanaugh confirmation was not a trial.

The bar for the confirmation of a SC justice is not as high as the bar against a defendant in a criminal case. See Robert Bork and Harriet Miers and the now long forgotten past of when character and past jurisprudence rulings mattered for being able to be seated on the highest court.

Lyndsay Graham, and Jeff Flake especially, held up the voting until hearing further testimony from Ford. Flake apparently caved under pressure and kavanaugh’s confirmation proceeded without the FBI giving a thorough report or anyone listening to the then growing list of women coming forward with even more allegations. That’s how I remember it going down. Now I’ll have to go read this new reporting which I’m sure you will doubt.
Dems sure do love conspiracy theories. They love to resurrect sins from 30 years back knowing full well they can’t prove shit but the damage is done anyway in the court of public opinion. It must be election time.

Back