Try it, You may like it! (or not)

Re: Sis

artful said:
a)-Yeah,...one time there was this...uh,...well,..
hmmm,...I know there is SOMETHING lurking back there in my foggy memory that I wish I hadn't done. There MUST be! There's just GOTTA be!
(Oh nooo,...you guys are gonna call me abnormal):(

b)-Getting a blow job in a dimly lit, middle booth at a posh restaurant in Los Angeles, (The Velvet Turtle). People on each side, the skimpily clad waitresses floating by from time to time.
(Oh *YES*,...Hell Yessss!) :devil:

ADR-Love your Av,...did Todd do the pedicure and polish? :rolleyes:

Time to come clean, bro. Confession is good for the soul.

Eb

A.) Hmmm...I could refer to the time that I wanted a beating for self-punishment because I felt worthless, which was the wrong reason to be beaten. That was bad. It's a mild form of bad because it healed quickly and I'm smarter because of it. I've just had many more goods than bads.

B.) Well, now that I put pressure on myself with that last comment to deliver something hot....Um, I'd like to do the m/f/f thing again, or variants of it. Hell, I just want a nice soft girly toy to play with. Girls are nice. I like girls.

Hell...if that's all I can think of, then it's a damned good thing I'm seeing T this weekend! I need some fond memories!

Hmmmm something I've tried that I don't care to do again.....I am drawing a complete blank on this one. I'm sure there is something, but it must've been really minor.

And there are lots and lots and lots of things that I'd love to do more......blindfolded, bound, spanked....Oh the list just goes on and on.

:D
dixi

Hmmmmm ... this is a tough question.
I have the same problem as lilred in that often I cannot remember the details afterwards ... I know how something started but after a while it just goes hazy.

OK
Something I tried and wouldn't want to do again?
Within the BDSM context, I can't think of anything right now.

Something that I want to do again ....

(Please can we have more that one choice?)

There was something I 'failed' at ... golden showers. I needed to go. He ordered me to go ... and I just couldn't. The feeling I got was one of total and utter submissiveness, but I just couldn't pee on Him. So I really, really want to try again at that just to see what I feel like.

As to the awesome stuff ... (do I gat a second go at answering, Eb?)

WillowPuss said:
Hmmmmm ... this is a tough question.
I have the same problem as lilred in that often I cannot remember the details afterwards ... I know how something started but after a while it just goes hazy.

OK
Something I tried and wouldn't want to do again?
Within the BDSM context, I can't think of anything right now.

Something that I want to do again ....

(Please can we have more that one choice?)

There was something I 'failed' at ... golden showers. I needed to go. He ordered me to go ... and I just couldn't. The feeling I got was one of total and utter submissiveness, but I just couldn't pee on Him. So I really, really want to try again at that just to see what I feel like.

As to the awesome stuff ... (do I gat a second go at answering, Eb?)

Sure, post as many as you can think of.

Eb

Quint said:
A.) Hmmm...I could refer to the time that I wanted a beating for self-punishment because I felt worthless, which was the wrong reason to be beaten. That was bad. It's a mild form of bad because it healed quickly and I'm smarter because of it. I've just had many more goods than bads.

B.) Well, now that I put pressure on myself with that last comment to deliver something hot....Um, I'd like to do the m/f/f thing again, or variants of it. Hell, I just want a nice soft girly toy to play with. Girls are nice. I like girls.

Hell...if that's all I can think of, then it's a damned good thing I'm seeing T this weekend! I need some fond memories!

And perhaps you will share the details! And I am sooo glad you healed so quickly!

Eb
:rose:

P. B. Walker said:

Oh man... I step away for awhile to go shopping and next thing I know I'm getting "inspected" with the glove... accck.. LOL.

PBW "Buns with a steel trap"

Wel, PBW, we can't help it. We see buns we need to spread 'em!

Eb

Ebonyfire said:

Wel, PBW, we can't help it. We see buns we need to spread 'em!

Eb

I'm not putting up a pic of my buns as an AV... sorry nope.. now way. LOL.

PBW "<Hiding my buns>I may be a slut... but I can still have my secrets"

Last edited:
Re: Sis

artful said:
ADR-Love your Av,...did Todd do the pedicure and polish? :rolleyes: [/B]

~~~~~~~~~~Actually my daughter did it. I will tell her you were complimentary of it. :)
Rose:heart:

Re: Re: Sis

A Desert Rose said:

~~~~~~~~~~Actually my daughter did it. I will tell her you were complimentary of it. :)

You have really nice toes too. MIne are all fat and squatty. I do have a foot boy who has been admiring my feet from afar for a long time. He goes into ecstacy over nice toes!

Eb

Re: Re: Re: Sis

Ebonyfire said:

You have really nice toes too. MIne are all fat and squatty. I do have a foot boy who has been admiring my feet from afar for a long time. He goes into ecstacy over nice toes!

Eb
~~~~~~~Thank you Eb. Biggest treat for me is a pedicure, outside of the obvious, of course which is being bound and gagged, LOL.

Back