Turning heads

I hate wearing a bra. I only do if I absolutely have to
What size cup are you? I like seeing girls without bras. Especially if their nipples are hard. Pushing through the material of shirt or dress. It’s why so many offices keep the air conditioning very cool. I’m not alone. We like seeing your nipples poking out. Sort of speaking for you. Seeking masculine attention. No no no no no don’t say a word. You got my attention. I rise. You can see the proof as I walk to close and lock my office door. Don’t move. I lift your blouse up and off and I yank your skirt down. My hand in your crack. Ass to pussy. My hard bulging eleven inch cock is bulging. I kneel first. To lick your entire feminine crack anus to pussy. I linger rimming your anal circle of darker color skin. I suck on your clit and simultaneously lick your swollen button as I suck on your clit. I rise and feed my hard dick to your pussy first. Bending you forward over my desk. Mmmmm

Quite often it's nothing visible, just an energy from them that for whatever reason pings my radar and peaks my interest.

Woman/?, confident sway, bright eyes, nice legs, pretty face, hair either long or short, acknowledges that I am stareing, and gives me that look. Maybe, just maybe she has something special like me(?)

A red head or brunette with curves and a few tattoos on show (something with a splash of colour). A woman who can hold her own in the day and then at night curl up and know her place.

Heels and a bright dress always help to with a smile

Back