Underage SEX!

Carding Me

When I was 15, I was six feet tall and had a full beard and it was well known among my contemporaries and even some older people that I could buy beer at a lot of stores, so I was quite popular. I was in a store a while ago and a woman at least in her fifties was carded when she bought cigarettes. I asked if I would have been carded and they told me I would have been,m even though I am almost bald and what little hair I have is gray. I don't smoke so it was just curiosity.

along time.........

It's been so long since I was carded, I would rather focus on Sweet's sexual energy to burn..........

Wonder what we can do to fix that?

I am willing to assist............

I know, decks still need to be to be cleared.........

Naw, I can make better suggestions....... even at my age!

Mtn

Grey Hair

The kids all made fun of me from 7th grade on as I had noticeably greying hair. Came in handy though as I bought dirty magazines on a regular basis without once being carded! When I turned 18, I bought a PLAYBOY as kind of a ritual thing but I had been "reading" HUSTLER for several years already! On the other hand, I was once refused admission to a PG-13 movie when I was 15 because the #@#@$!! new ticket lady misunderstood the MPAA ratings!! I don't know if it had anything to do with her, but they tore the theater down a few months later.

raphy said:
*laughs* .. Aye, Madam Vorsoisson...
I may be Madame Vorsoisson now, but I aim to grow up to be Countess Vorkosigan!

*Nobody* would dare card me then! *grin*

BlueDaisy said:
I can hardly wait until someone tells me that! lol I had a gastric bypass in July and have lost about 75 lbs. so far. Looking at my driver's license and military dependent ID card pictures, you can really see the difference in my face. But alas! So far no one has said anything about it. *sniff, sniff*

Congrats to you on your loss, Whisper!

Thank you and congrats to you too! Finally, someone who can understand the excitement of buttoning jeans I wore in college after having had a baby in the intervening years! *big hugs*

Whisper :rose:

hmmph I never get carded not even when I was underaged. Course I've looked th same since i was 13 so...

I constantly ask myself "am I really old enough for this?"

Then I look at my drivers' license and it turns out that yes, I am.

Luckiest carding situation: my closest friend, who was carded entering a bar on her 41st birthday. ("It was dark," she explains.)

Luckiest 45th birthday present: Same friend, who ended up dating a 35-year-old fencing instructor and then dumped him for his 28-year-old protege.

Back