Underwear, yes or no?

I mentioned it somewhere else, but it bears repeating for your question.....

I love the easy access aspects of a guy going commando in button-fly jeans. Yum..... I don't mind washing, or replacing them, at all for the sight of six buttons and then the prize inside.

Whisp

:rose:

whispering_surrender said:
I mentioned it somewhere else, but it bears repeating for your question.....

I love the easy access aspects of a guy going commando in button-fly jeans. Yum..... I don't mind washing, or replacing them, at all for the sight of six buttons and then the prize inside.

Whisp

:rose:

I second that! :p

i'm un-bias here it doesnt matter to me if my woman wears nothing to floss and a eyepatch when she is with me its all good, when around others she covers all the goodies cause some people are idots

as for kilts i'm 1/4 irish and there is no way your gonna catch me in one of those, but if cash was involved then how much we talkin about double tripple digits maybe :D ? and maybe just maybe i'll think about it

Re: Re: Underwear, yes or no?

pop_54 said:
I tried one of those thong thingies, but I didn't know which side to hang my Hampden-Wick out of.

I had a girlfriend once, big girl down below, she had a habit of going about knicker'less displaying her huge hairy orifice to the world. She sat on a plastic chair in the pub one evening and it took us 20 minutes to get her off of it, we had to slide her to the side in the end to release the suction.

Jeez! A day in the life of Pop. I'm moving to your neighborhood, because there sure is a helluva lot more interesting stuff going on there.

Me, I like variety. I think underwear is a nice enticement and removing it however you're in the mood can be fun. Ripping/tearing, sliding/gliding, pulling aside, etc... But easy access can sometimes be just as fun. :devil:

~lucky

OK, I want a dozen official British knickers. I want the label to say knickers and Made in the UK. Who can help me out? I want to be able to say, "He tore my knickers off in a flash."

Perdita (yearning for Brit-sex) ;)

In my ideal world, Hubby would always wear tight boxers under his pants (instead of briefs- is that THE most unattractive type of underwear or what?), and I would be able to fit into thongs.

pop_54 said:
I tried one of those thong thingies, but I didn't know which side to hang my Hampden-Wick out of.

I had a girlfriend once, big girl down below, she had a habit of going about knicker'less displaying her huge hairy orifice to the world. She sat on a plastic chair in the pub one evening and it took us 20 minutes to get her off of it, we had to slide her to the side in the end to release the suction.

OMG - laughing - crying - that's one of the funniest stories I've heard.

Svenskaflicka said:
In my ideal world, Hubby would always wear tight boxers under his pants (instead of briefs- is that THE most unattractive type of underwear or what?), and I would be able to fit into thongs.

YES YES! That's what scissors were invented for, the most unattractive types of underwear! FINALLY, someone agree's:rose: for you Svenska.

The_Darkness said:
Okay, so I gotta know....and this is almost a running bet back home.

Why is it that most guys think that women going with out underwear is about the sexiest damn thing on earth (which I whole-heartedly agree with) and most girls (that I know anyway) think that that's absolutely repulsive on their men?

It doesn't even matter what type of underwear....though, I think that there is a certain heirarchy involved....thongs are better than the supporthose-style granny panties....etc. Most of the girls I know prefer their guys to be in boxers....and hell, some of the girls I know like wearing boxers....which I also find unbelieveably sexy....

Anyone else have anythoughts on this?

When I eventually reach 100 posts, you'll see what I like wearing under my skirt:devil:

Be careful about making a promise like that, Mystery; the 100th post will come sooner than you imagine it will.

I agree with WhisperingSurrender that a man with button fly jeans and nothing on underneath is very, very sexy. I think women tend to be turned off by the thought of men sans underwear if they've ever had much experience with skidmarks.

SlickTony said:
Be careful about making a promise like that, Mystery; the 100th post will come sooner than you imagine it will.

I agree with WhisperingSurrender that a man with button fly jeans and nothing on underneath is very, very sexy. I think women tend to be turned off by the thought of men sans underwear if they've ever had much experience with skidmarks.

Haha!!!! I really will do it hun, upskirt, well more like skirt pulled up:devil:

I love it when hubby goes commando but it doesn't happen to often (the word is "chaffing" folks!) and to be honest I want my man to be comfortable because then he feels sexy when he feels sexy........El is in for a damn good time :devil:

Myself...I don't wear knickers much at all. Hubby loves that*grins* he likes to be able to slip his fingers up my skirt and feel my bare pussy. However every now and again he likes a surprise which is why sometimes i wear sexy knickers for him with the purpse of getting out of them again really soon *ewg*

I prefer it, on myself anyway. Last time I went knickerless, I sat upon a piece of my anatomy that should not be sat upon.

For others, I guess it's up to you. Unless your choice is a chastity belt it's not like undergarments are going to impede me from getting at the good stuff for any great length of time.

And something in black or red satin is sooo sexy on ladies.

pop_54 said:

You could also have just waited until she needed a pee.

Back