URGENT! NY City shopping and clubbing tips needed!

Hecate,

DeMask is a great store but extremely expensive. If you can afford it they have some beautiful things.

Purple Passion is a must see. Every time I get there I go in looking for one special present and I leave with 5 or 6. The last time I picked up a cute little leather "paddle" that I think is so pretty.
http://www.purplepassion.com/Mercha...=pp&Product_Code=Ppt-1558&Category_Code=HH-01

They carry a wonderful variety and I managed to find a parking place right in front!

The statue doesn't take all that long unless you plan to climb it... then it can take forever. It will all depend on how many people are in line for tickets but 2 hours is usually more than enough time to allow.

Also do get the daily pass, it is the easiest way to get around. Taxis are great but cost a fortune. The pass will allow you unlimited subway or bus rides.

Enjoy your trip!!!
Cyn

Last edited:
Thanks for the tips

We undoubtedly won't have time to do everything in three days, but it's good to have all the options. :)

We will have net access in our hotel, so will be able to keep up that way, and Hecate has Ebonyfire's phone number so we'll finalise a meeting point that way. So long as it's somewhere in Soho, we'll leave you guys to figure out exactly where we're meeting - somewhere with good coffee, preferably. :)

Ben & Hecate

SOHO

Hecate I hope you and Ben get this when you check online in the USA.

Zip, if you know any of these, please suggest on to us all.

SOHO Restaurants:

Broome Street Bar
363 W. Broadway (212) 925-2086

SOHO Le Petite Cafe
156 Spring Street (212)219-9723

Manhattan Bistro
129 Spring

SOHO Made Soup
170 Varick St (212) 367-9494

Newsbar
366 W Broadway

The Cupping Room
359 W Broadway

Fanelli Cafe
94 Prince

Cub Room Cafe
183 Prince

Blue Ribbon
97 Sullivan

Thanks for printing it out, Ebonyfire - I'm so glad I could help!

Got them, thanks - will pick one & let you know

Safely installed in our hotel, with broadband, so we'll get the maps out tomorrow and let you know.

Ben

Re: Got them, thanks - will pick one & let you know

UKBen said:
Safely installed in our hotel, with broadband, so we'll get the maps out tomorrow and let you know.

Ben

Great. I hope the weather cooperates with us.

I am excited!!!

Hey Eb,

I've been to the Broome Street Bar and it's a cool and inexpensive place. Might be perfect. I am sending you my cell number, give me a call on saturday as I may not have email access this weekend. I should be able to make it on Sunday.

Hecate,

as for shops, Babes in Toyland is good, and there are a lot of places around west 4th street that have a good selection of toys and accesories. I think one place is called "London" and there is a store right before the Pink PussyCat Boutique that I like. The Pink Pussycat is a little pricey and I have never liked the staff there.

As for clubs, there is also "the vault" and "hellfire" both of which have websites.

Ooooh, Hellfire. Yeah, I've been there. For that matter, I've been on display there. Kind of dingy though.

zipman7 said:
Hey Eb,

I've been to the Broome Street Bar and it's a cool and inexpensive place. Might be perfect. I am sending you my cell number, give me a call on saturday as I may not have email access this weekend. I should be able to make it on Sunday.

Hecate,

as for shops, Babes in Toyland is good, and there are a lot of places around west 4th street that have a good selection of toys and accesories. I think one place is called "London" and there is a store right before the Pink PussyCat Boutique that I like. The Pink Pussycat is a little pricey and I have never liked the staff there.

As for clubs, there is also "the vault" and "hellfire" both of which have websites.

I have your number, and will call on Saturday afterI hear from Hecate and Ben.

I hope they will post about their adventures.

EXCELLENT!

Broome Street Bar it is then - 3 pm

Looking forward to meet you Zip!

Eb, will call to confirm tomorrow, as I am still jet lagged and am off to sleep shortly to be all fit and rested tomorrow and Sunday of course!

We already had an excellent day today, perfect weather till this evening when we got splashed by some rain on the way to dinner.

Anyway; looking forward to see you Sunday,

Hecate and Ben

PS: for all I know the clubs mentioned above are closed so no kinky outings for us.

Uh-oh. Well, last I knew, Hellfire was still open. An acquaintance mentioned it might have closed, but when he said that I checked the website and it was still there. I just looked now, though, and it's gone. :(

Daddy lives two blocks away, maybe I'll ask for an update. (I'd been promised a trip back...I hope it's not gone!)

Contact info for Hellfire, but I think this is from several years ago:
28 9th Ave. (14th St. and 9th Ave.), Manhattan. (212)647-0063

Been told all three clubs are currently closed

Paddles, The Vault & Hellfire - all three looking for new premises, we're told.

Anyway, we seem to be managing to make our own fun. :)

Ben

Argh! Well, thanks for the update. Glad you're having fun anyway!

Re: EXCELLENT!

There is kinky and there is kinky. I am coming into the city on the train at 8:37 pm saturday night.

I am staying with a freind, and we are going to dinner, and then we plan on going to Le Trapeze the swing club in NYC.

On Sunday we will be going to see one film at 12:30 pm at the Tribecca Film festival, after which we will be going to meet Hecate, Ben, and Zip and the Broome Street Bar.

Life is definitely good!

Call me at any time Hecate. I will call Zip on Saturday too.

Night, night.

Hecate said:
Broome Street Bar it is then - 3 pm

Looking forward to meet you Zip!

Eb, will call to confirm tomorrow, as I am still jet lagged and am off to sleep shortly to be all fit and rested tomorrow and Sunday of course!

We already had an excellent day today, perfect weather till this evening when we got splashed by some rain on the way to dinner.

Anyway; looking forward to see you Sunday,

Hecate and Ben

PS: for all I know the clubs mentioned above are closed so no kinky outings for us.

Life is not good, not at all!!!!!!

I am in the same damn state as sweet Lady and Benn and cannot see them.

It isn't fair, not one damn bit.

I am going to go sulk and pout and glare. My customers and coworkers had better watch out!

Good morning, sweet merelan.

*hugs* to you.

On the other hand, small compensation, but I could meet your for dinner this week?

:rose:

Back