VA's Unofficially Unofficial First Ever Valentine's Day Artist's Challenge

Just a sketch. (Working on lighting.) But I thought I'd be remiss if I didn't draw SOMETHING for one of the most amorous days of the year.

Attachments

• 2024_006.png
    2024_006.png
    418.7 KB · Views: 13
Better late than never says the man who didn't check any kind of mail for 3.5 months

Attachments

• adc3b0cb-7acf-4f4a-9fe3-d236f1c38175-1_all_2184.jpg
    adc3b0cb-7acf-4f4a-9fe3-d236f1c38175-1_all_2184.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 6
Very darkly, weirdly funny! And something really different for a change! Thank you better late than never indeed!
I was originally a shelf from a cabinet that someone was throwing it away. It was good quality of wood not that (partical?) boards that falls apart by thinking about looking it. Lol it started as a carving or cross etching I've always like the characters of Tim button movies so I started Jack & Sally and thought I need to add color to it and the colors made me think of the Joker & litte sweet and innocent Harley Q.

I was originally a shelf from a cabinet that someone was throwing it away. It was good quality of wood not that (partical?) boards that falls apart by thinking about looking it. Lol it started as a carving or cross etching I've always like the characters of Tim button movies so I started Jack & Sally and thought I need to add color to it and the colors made me think of the Joker & litte sweet and innocent Harley Q.
Now that’s what I call creative!

Back