Virgin and Confused

Chicklet said:
Hey there,

After reading the rules, you'll form your own interpretations, and your own morals will come into play. Other people are always judging you, and each other, but here in the Author's Hangout we'll try not to stone you too fast = ) Good luck on lit.

-Chicklet

Hi Chicklet,

Thank you for your comments. This thread has put things into perspective for me.

Happy day,
Lascivious Wanton

Nearly ...

Wantonica said:
Hi Chicklet,

Thank you for your comments. This thread has put things into perspective for me.

Happy day,
Lascivious Wanton

Something else will soon be in perspective. You are close to losing that virgin tag which seems out of step with your signature.

Congratulations.

Og

Re: Nearly ...

oggbashan said:
Something else will soon be in perspective. You are close to losing that virgin tag which seems out of step with your signature.

Congratulations.

Og

Hi Og,

I sure will miss the tag! I have really enjoyed being a virgin these past few days.

Smiles,
Lascivious

You have done it now.

You have lost your cherry. With that last post you made the big jump from virgin to experienced.

Now you can be as mean as the rest of us.

Congratulations from

Og.

Re: You have done it now.

oggbashan said:
You have lost your cherry. With that last post you made the big jump from virgin to experienced.

Now you can be as mean as the rest of us.

Congratulations from

Og.

Thank you for sharing this momentous occasion with me!

I thought the tags changed depending on the number of stories you have submitted. Therefore, I might have looked at my tag in awe and asked, "Why do I always seems to miss it when my cherry gets popped?"

Giggles,
Lascivious

Re: Re: You have done it now.

Wantonica said:
Thank you for sharing this momentous occasion with me!

"Why do I always seems to miss it when my cherry gets popped?"

Giggles,
Lascivious

I am glad to have been of service. Now I can add to my CV:

"I helped Wantonica pop her cherry."

Love from Og. :rose:

Back