Watch wife fucked

Just a brief thought about me being the invited guy to deliver on this and I've a total boner on me ... Si ;)

This morning she had her vibe in her as she sucked on my cock and we were having a fantasy about that being a real cock in her. She came so hard...

This morning she had her vibe in her as she sucked on my cock and we were having a fantasy about that being a real cock in her. She came so hard...

muppet man you've got me all pumped up again here. I'll have to go offline else splatter the keyboard ... chuck the vibe mate and get me over there ...

My wife

So am I the only one that would love to watch my wife get fucked doggie style right above my face. Just can't get this fantasy out if my head

Most certainly not. I frequently fantasize about my wife getting laid by another man and cuckold, hotwife, voyeur, etc are my favorite kinds of erotica.

I'm not into the humiliation thing but Ido fantasize about my wife exploring and enjoying another sexy guy....but I want it to be a MFM scenario with me there enjoying it as well. It's a sexy fantasy I think!

Me too

I have the same fantasy. We have role played several scenarios and my favorite is inserting a dildo in her ass while I'm fucking her. Gets her off every time. I would love to try a real MMF, but in reality I don't think she'd do it.

He never shuts up about it. Its becoming a more common fantasy all over the world it seems.

But what if your wife were to agree on condition that the first time was to be on her own with the other man, in other words, with you not present.

Do women on here have fantasies about seeing their men with other women?

But what if your wife were to agree on condition that the first time was to be on her own with the other man, in other words, with you not present.

Do women on here have fantasies about seeing their men with other women?

Realistically this is something most wives would insist on the first time out. There's going to be a natural nervousness to begin with and her husband's presence would magnify that.

I think my abscence the first time another man screws my wife is a fair trade off. They can use our bedroom and I can listen to them fucking from the hallway. That itself sounds kind of hot.

I wish that my ex-husband could have left his insane jealousy to one side and shared me.

This was my life for 23 years

I spent the last twenty years watching my wife's lover sliding in and out of her sweet pussy right on or above my face. I lived to lick them both while they were going at it. Her lover even lived with us for a couple of years. At the very beginning I dealt with some jealousy issues but the intense sexual excitement helped me to overcome any jealous feelings.

I wish that my ex-husband could have left his insane jealousy to one side and shared me.

It's interesting, I've been having long conversations with a friend on just this area. When I was young girlfriends were few and far between for various reasons and any I did get I clung onto and no-one else was getting close. The stupid thing is, of course, that jealousy can lead to precisely the result that it seeks to avoid, as your post seems to suggest, Helen.

Now that I am older (definitely) and wiser (well, maybe) I come to the conclusion that what matters is not that a partner might enjoy fucking or being fucked by someone else - it's only a physical sensation after all - but that you are the one they want to spend their life with and that life will be a lot happier if partner is happy and fulfilled. And the other way round too.

The idea of monogamy, which many of us have been given to believe is the only acceptable way of life, actually doesn't work at all well. There is no way that one person can ever be everything that another person desires in life and to try to act as if that is possible is asking for trouble.

The surprise, I think, is not that so many people are interested in this lifestyle but that is so relatively few when it has such advantages. Whether I would want to watch or be watched is another matter, though I can sense the appeal of watching a partner in the throes of passion and being able to concentrate solely on that. I love watching, feeling and hearing a woman have an orgasm - it's the most beautiful thing in the world - and sometimes I don't want to be distracted from that.

To move from the philosophical to the practical, the sight of a partner giving a blow-job to another man is very tempting. It is something I would love to watch but I always seem to get too carried away when it's being done to me.

I also have a fantasy about partner lying on a bed that passes through a giant glory-hole so that everything below her waist is hidden by the wall. I am with her, watching her face and holding her hand as she is taken by a man who neither of us will ever know.

Love It

It drives me insane watching my wife getting fucked by another cock! And it truly is all about her getting her hot pussy satisfied! Alot of guys that DON"T get this and probably never will, think that its because we cant satisfy our wives, and in our ''range'' of cuck" (because there are many diff levels) I am not into the humiliation part of it, and most definitely make her cum good.........I am not huge but 8 inches thick, HOWEVER, I also know that I am not the only one that can make her cum, and want her to experience all she can of her sex life! If you see your wife fucking another guy and she cums hard on his cock, AND it makes you extremely mad and jealous and think of her BADLY then you are definitely NOT a cuck (and thats fine), however, if, like me, and your wife sends you a text showing her swollen dripping wet pussy, saying "you will be home in about ten minutes and he just left a minute ago, please come clean me and fuck me so I can tell you how good his cock felt inside me!!" , AND it makes you rock hard and drive 95 mph to get home quicker, then cuck is for you!! Just Saying!=)

Back