Way outside my comfort zone.

Not really sure how I would get out of my comfort zone. I'm pretty comfortable with anything. I guess maybe pulling out my cock in this bar and jerking off before they bring out my wings would qualify as outside my comfort zone...

My wife has pushed me outside my comfort zone. But when I really think about it, I did it to her first Now the roles are just reversed.

Last edited:
I am a guy, but believe it or not, it was in having a one-night stand.

While that may be some guy's greatest aspirations, that is just not me. So, the first time I am at this lady's house, and for whatever reason I am fully naked first, and I am thinking, "if this ever went bad, I could be in a world of hurt here". The whole time I am thinking, "what the hell am I doing here completely naked", but managed to continue. As imagined, she did not work out too well as a long term girlfriend, so I continued to date other lady's afterwards.

Two weeks later though, I am in the same situation. At a strange lady's house, for whatever reason, naked first, and thinking the same thing again, that any wrong move or statement and I'll be accused of rape or any other imagined bad things", but this time... it worked out. In fact, it was the best sex I had in my life, and she says the same thing.

Now my fiancƩ and I laugh about it, because for whatever reason, I am always naked first. I am not an exhibitionist, nor aggressive for sex, or any of that, but it seems I am forever naked for her, and naked first. Either way, I am glad that horrific period of dating is over. That is just not for me.

Taking pics of myself could fall in this category. I'm very skinny, and sometimes and don't feel as comfortable with my body as I wish. I make an effort to workout regularly and change my physical appearance.

I joined Lit to work on that, sharing with some other people and feel more confident with my body. Even when sometimes it's a little difficult, many people here have blessed genes šŸ˜…
beauty is in the eye of the beholder. i've dated women who can hide behind a sawing needle and those who were 200+ pounds. it never bothered me in the least. work on yourself image and be dammed what everyone else thinks.

Back