We come here because????

Never mind Romeo

If they wanted you for the car, then that is not a good reason

You are still young, don't rush it, it will happen and hopefully with the right girl!

Wink

;)

I cum here for many reasons. The erotic stories are many, and really hot, and I love to masturbate to them. Most of the time it's better than sex vids. Also, I have asked for and received great advice for some serious questions I've had about relationships and sex. Also, I am a very free adventurous spirit, sexually, and at present single, horny and lonley. This site helps me remember that there are others like me out there who are fun loving hedonistic, yet average people. That's why I'm here

Romeo, it's no big deal you are still a virgin. I didnt have sex until I was 20 yrs.old. My only regret is that I've only had sex with one person.

Romeo

Just went and checked out your pics... To hell with the car! Look at YOU! You're a cutie! Sweetie, When YOU are ready it will happen!! There's no shame in being a virgin at any age if that's the choice you made...
~~ Mystic

I do think I'm or at least try to be sexy!

Thank you all for your vote of reassurance, I wish things were that simple though. I'm not sure whether I choose to wait, so much as, I'm forced to wait. At times more often than not I become tired, scared, envious, pist, depressed, supressed, unappritiated, and most of all sad. This is not do to the fact that I'm still a virgin rather, whether people still appriciate that.

One time I was discussing sex with a very attractive couple (well she was) that are friends of mine and they both started making fun of each others past partners. A not so close friend (also very hot) once told me that she did not like virgins because they can't hold up in the sak.

All I ever see today is men and woman not really caring just doing. My question is this: Why then does it matter? Every one else is doing it! I also think it would help, keep my mind off of the girls so much at college, and put them towards my studies.

The world makes me sick and scared but at the same time I love it.

Different photos of myself Send me mail!

Last edited:
Romeo~~

Sex is NEVER that simple my dear... Never... If you search long and hard you will know the reason you've waited. You need not explain your reasonings to anyone but yourself unless you coose to!

And as far as the girl who doesn't like virgins, SO WHAT!! (As a 32 year old woman who's had more than one sexual partner, let me tell you I'd LOVE the idea of being a young handsome studs 1st!! *laugh*) If it IS your choice, then stick by it! Don't let pressures of society and friends get between you and what you feel is right for you... It's YOUR choice to make, and in my opinion you should be very proud of that desicion. (Yeah, it can be frustrating... But that's why we have hands! If the higher powers/God didn't want us to masturbate, don't you think they/He would have made our arms shorter?? *smile*)

My daughters Spiritual path/God parents were both virgins when they married at the age of 20. They've been married of almost 6 years now and are expecting their first baby in 3 weeks. They still act like 2 love struck teenagers when ever I see them together... It's so sweet. I don't think you HAVE to be sexually experienced to have a long lasting relationship or to be a good lover. When you meet that "right" person you'll know it, and you two will learn and grow together.

~~Mystic

I'm pointed at (to?) you constantly - a heat seeking elastic, spastic thingee

lovetoread said:

Hey if it hadnt been pointed out to me, I'd have missed it altogether.

:D

1HotNurse said:
Romeo, it's no big deal you are still a virgin. I didnt have sex until I was 20 yrs.old. My only regret is that I've only had sex with one person.

That could be "rectified", you know. Just trying to help. Call me.

I humbly suggest we rename this post "Romeo's Page" so we can all get on with our lives.

One last thing!

MysticSwing could you e-mail me at my e-mail address located below.

I do apologize for this thread getting off topic, thanks for the idea docisin.

My last post on this thread, the link to my e-mail address is below.

~~Romeo~~

Photos on server! My E-mail!

Back