Welcome to fuck house!(Please PM me to join)

Marten slightly registered the sound of the purple beast scampering away. He drifted slowly into consciousness and started to just register he wasn't in the living room anymore of the Screaming House.

Instead he had been placed onto a spacious white bed of a room that was uncomfortably hot. As Marten's eyes slowly took in the place it was the lava behind the front door that set off his panic.

He quickly sat up in surprise, but then hunched over in a sudden shot of pain. He still felt dizzy from all that had happened to him and his body ached. He looked over and then took in the 7 foot tall being before him. He was so tall and slim he seemed surreal, much like the place Marten was in.

"Where, where am I?" he asked, not wanting to know the answer but needing to.

The tall slender man looked at his new pet with amusement, it been so long since he had a live toy. He gave time for Marten to slowly wake up and register his surrounding. She tilted his head as his pet appear sick with amused him, it was new to have a pet so fragile.

He looked around the room and back at Marten;" Your in your new permanent home... from this night, you belong to me...in hell"

Marten, despite the pain, quickly pulled his knees up to his chest. He was feeling very vulnerable and scared right now and the hunger in the slender beings eyes could not be mistaken. This man, or was it a thing, wanted him. He had seen the hungry that dominated this creatures eyes quite a few times with other men.

What was this beast going to do with him? And where was Elizabeth and Becky? Marten wanted greatly to make sure Elizabeth was still safe. What had this being done with them? And this, this really couldn't be Hell? The Screaming House couldn't really be a portal into the place, could it? That couldn't be possible.

"What have you done with Elizabeth? You let me know right now or I'll kick your ass!" Marten called out.

He flinched in pain right after saying it, his threat clearly held no danger to this being and it was impossible for him to act like a tough guy. This being towered above him while he was shaking in the bright red pumps he wore, his skirt pulled up a bit showing off his slender legs.

The slender man smiles at Marten looking vulnerable it was quite arousing: " i see your...that thing...human calls... " Cross dresser..."
He looks at his pet amused as he spoke of the other friends: " Well, I believe they are being fucked by lower level demon is all thanks to you idea of stepping in a portal to hell." *He slowly walk towards Marten as his shadow seem close the distance faster than it should, the shadows tentacles slide up the Marten and held him spread out of the massive bed.He smiled down at Marten with his shark like teeth: " I don't have to do nothing, she is probably already claimed as a cum bucket"

The slender man ran his hand over his pet chest as his claw easily cut through and he easily rip it open: " So, what is real here...I can change your body in ways you can't imagine..tonight, I will fill your holes with my seed.."

The shadows coming from this tall, unknown figure in all black, seemed to wrap around Marten. They had a physical strength all their own and even had a feel to them. Kind of like touching cotton candy. They held Marten down and spread out his legs.

The tall man then walked over to Marten's side and cut his shirt open. The creature commented on Marten liking to dress up. If this was a normal conversation he would just tell the man it made him feel more comfortable and to mind himself, but this was not a normal conversation so Marten just stayed silent. The man in black then made suggestions that he could change Marten's body and that Elizabeth was being raped right now by demons.

In response to this Marten thought of spitting at the demon, he almost did, but his threats weren't holding any wait.

"Please, just let us go. We didn't really know what this place was and we didn't mean to cause any trouble. Please, at least let Elizabeth go. You, you can't do this," Marten pleaded.

He was actually pleading for a demon to be good natured. All hope was lost.

The slender man twisted Marten nipples: " sssshhhhhh...stay calm, this is your special day..." *he make a movement of his hand and the shadows at his ankle raised up his legs. He climbed on the bed slowly with a smile and gripped his cock:" If you ever mention them again, i will remove with cock and balls,understood?" *He kissed Marten untouched asshole* " I am gonna take my full form when i be claiming your virgin asshole tonight..."

The being grabbed Marten's cock and held it tightly. The grip was strong and you could tell the creature could just rip apart Marten if he wanted. It threatened to removed his cock and Marten started to gulp down fear. And after that it kissed Marten's asshole.

Elizabeth and Marten had fooled around a good bit, and their relationship was ramping up, but they hadn't gotten to the third base stage yet despite both of them being on the excited side. Despite often getting the glances of others, Marten still hadn't actually gone fully with someone. And now this creature wanted to rape him.

Marten still wanted to retort, but he knew he now couldn't. All he could do was hope the creature was bluffing. That Elizabeth, Becky and Kassie were okay and they were going to get him out of this somehow.

The man kissed and sucked on Marten balls as he looked at his new pet: " I will give you a special privileged tonight and deflower you in my true form" *He brought his right index claw to his neck and slit it open and began peel off his own flesh. A dark mass began grow and grown till it took a large shape of almost a human of 7 feet tall. His eyes were like cats and green as the forest, his tail was long and scaly. He tossed his first skin on the floor as if tossing old clothe, he was quite muscular. He parted Marten legs: " You will always present yourself your ass to me..." *a massive enormously thick cock the size of an arm began to grow to 14 inches slowly as the beast groan: " don't worry, daddy will make it grow more over time...i wanna hear fresh cries each time i fuck you,pet...now tighten your asshole or i will make it brutal from the beginning"

At the other end of the long corridor, as Kassie somehow managed to extract three limbs from the clutches of the zombie leather restraints, the scaly demon pinned her soft thighs back onto the table top. The feel of her soft skin aroused him and his enormously thick, ridged cock swelled and lifted up into Kassie's vision.

The serpent deep inside her had managed to squeeze its slim head beyond her cervix and the Darkness, which still possessed it, was about to explore the breeding cavity of her uterus when he felt the snake's body torn suddenly from within the nubile teen. Her vagina was only empty for a fleeting second as the first demon savagely plunged the whole length of his thick and brutally ridged cock inside the girl's tight little pussy. Ignoring the shrieks of pain, he began thrusting his massive erection up into her very core, not caring that she wasn't shaped to fit the six scaly bands which ran from root to tip.

The Darkness withdrew from the small snake which now writhed on the floor and imposed his consciousness on the minor demon. He could feel the giant cock being squeezed as the flesh and muscles of the violated youngster were forced to accommodate its extreme girth and strange shape.

I feel the creature withdraw me for a moment like itvwas distracted or sensed the others in the house. I take this moment to free myself from the last strap and grab my clothing and manage to run out. I enter a restroom of some sorts. Looking at my reflection trying to make sense of what just happened. Is this reality? Or a vivid dream? I fix my hair and put on my pink top and lacy bra. Both "ripped" open sp I need to tie them in front to close. My jeans ripped on the sides a bit but still able to be worn, looking kinda normal as I slide them.over my heels and back up my legs into place.
" I need to find the others but they won't believe me if I say anything about "demons " so I think of excuses to explain the state of my outfit as I head down a long twisting hallway trying to locate the others.

Back