What’s got you horny?

someone in my area hitting on me. got my local social media ID and flirting and turning me on intentionally

Dear Penthouse letters....

This thought...

Yesterday I was in quite a mood. So, I decided to try something entirely outside of my wheelhouse. On my FreeUse app, I said I was looking for a BBC Bull and 4 men with small penises. I wrote that I had a hotel room and would entertain my guests at 8:00pm. I asked for dick pics and specified that I was only interested in men over 40, that the Bull had to be cut, 'as thick as a Coke can' and no longer than 7 inches. The small penis men had to all be cucks. I added that, if selected, I would message them back with the location. The 4 accompanying men were to get my body ready for the Bull and then watch while stroking when I was ready to be fucked by him.

I spent most of the day pouring over pics and pleas to be selected. By 3:00pm I had made my choices and invited them all to the hotel.

They did NOT let me down. It was exquisite feeling the hands and mouths of the cucks preparing my body by sucking on my tits and pulling at my nipples. There were hands and mouths at my pussy ensuring I was sufficiently aroused. I didn't need to signal the Bull when I was ready. Rather he told the 4 to backoff when he was ready to fuck. And, holy shit, the BBC was gorgeous and thick and he knew exactly how to use it. He lasted long enough to go deep in several positions and to make sure I came multiple times before he did. The amount of moaning and grunting in the room would have been enough stimulation to get me close, but when the cucks shot their seed on my tits - which was all the Bull would allow - at the same time he hit just the right spot, I came harder than I think I ever have in my life.

Will 100% do this again.

This thought...

Yesterday I was in quite a mood. So, I decided to try something entirely outside of my wheelhouse. On my FreeUse app, I said I was looking for a BBC Bull and 4 men with small penises. I wrote that I had a hotel room and would entertain my guests at 8:00pm. I asked for dick pics and specified that I was only interested in men over 40, that the Bull had to be cut, 'as thick as a Coke can' and no longer than 7 inches. The small penis men had to all be cucks. I added that, if selected, I would message them back with the location. The 4 accompanying men were to get my body ready for the Bull and then watch while stroking when I was ready to be fucked by him.

I spent most of the day pouring over pics and pleas to be selected. By 3:00pm I had made my choices and invited them all to the hotel.

They did NOT let me down. It was exquisite feeling the hands and mouths of the cucks preparing my body by sucking on my tits and pulling at my nipples. There were hands and mouths at my pussy ensuring I was sufficiently aroused. I didn't need to signal the Bull when I was ready. Rather he told the 4 to backoff when he was ready to fuck. And, holy shit, the BBC was gorgeous and thick and he knew exactly how to use it. He lasted long enough to go deep in several positions and to make sure I came multiple times before he did. The amount of moaning and grunting in the room would have been enough stimulation to get me close, but when the cucks shot their seed on my tits - which was all the Bull would allow - at the same time he hit just the right spot, I came harder than I think I ever have in my life.

Will 100% do this again.

Where is the emoji for wiping the sweat off my brow. Very hot.

Hanging out in the back of the top floor of the library behind the racks of obscure and dusty periodicals, exposing my tits and touching myself as I note the eyes of strangers on the aisle over, drawn to the show by pings on their FU app and staring at me through the stacks.

I'm just waiting for one of them to come over and make the show even more entertaining.

Hanging out in the back of the top floor of the library behind the racks of obscure and dusty periodicals, exposing my tits and touching myself as I note the eyes of strangers on the aisle over, drawn to the show by pings on their FU app and staring at me through the stacks.

I'm just waiting for one of them to come over and make the show even more entertaining.
Mhmmm now that sounds exciting!!
Tell us more!

Back