What’s got you horny?

Well I was laying there just sunbathing and this very muscular man and woman came over and asked if they could join. I said that was fine well the man put tanning oil on the woman and the woman put some on me she even undid my bikini top and massaged my breasts and the man started fingering her so she undid her top and I sucked on her big succulent breasts. The man then started fingering me as well and well it became a very steamy three way.
Sounds like a fun time

Quite a few of these sexy and gorgeous Lit ladies get me horny!
Some by their looks. Some by their attitudes. Some by their looks and attitudes.
And one or two just by thinking about them because of what they’ve told me in the past.

Damn sexy wenches!!

This thought...

I received a message through my FreeUse app today stating the user would like to take me out in his convertible, go to a nice restaurant, and then to a club. He said that, primarily, what he wants is for others to see him feeling me up and fingering me.

I felt obliged to tell him that I'm not a 20- something supermodel that everyone would envy him over. He responded that he found it far more arousing and provocative that I am middle-aged, clearly still attractive and very respectable and somewhat intimidating in demeanor. He wanted to be seen as the one in control of such a woman.

Naturally, I was flattered and also turned-on by the potential this evening held. He requested I wear a dress that fell above my knees, but nothing slutty and heels, but again, a respectable height.

When he picked me up, he was very nice and complementary. He was a bit shorter than me, bespectacled, and a little overweight. He asked, only minutes after arriving, if he could feel between my legs. I told him I elected to forego panties and that I hoped he would be pleased with what he felt. I was wet with anticipation of the evening. When his thick stubby fingers moved against my sex, we released simultaneous low moans.

In his car, he wasted no time in sliding my dress up, exposing me to anyone driving by. He rubbed my pussy for the entire duration of the 25-minute drive. At the restaurant, he had me sit to his left on the outside of the booth with my legs parted wide so he could rest his hands between my thighs and be seen by those who walked past our table. I felt an intoxicating blend of self-consciousness, sluttiness, exhibitionism, and submission.

At the club, geared toward people of our generation, he felt me up on the dance floor as I moved against him with my back pressed to his body. After a while I lost myself in the music and his groping, not caring at all who observed his manipulation of my tits and cunt.

At the end of the evening, when we arrived back at my house, I practically begged him to come inside.

And he did... cum...inside.

Mmm good, means more men, hopefully older, would get to use me as a slut 🥵😈
Just got done golfing ... Just was thinking of you being the cart girl and my foursome of older gents take you bent over the front of the cart to show you how they like to drive long and deep to show their appreciation of your service.

Back