What’s got you horny?

Catching my skirt without noticing on the back of a classroom chair this morning. As I turned away, it pulled up almost to my waist, briefly showing my frillies. The looks on the faces of the men there were a real turn on for me.

Lucy.
Wish I was in the classroom

I just seem to be born that way. I don't if it is the beginning of change of life, but I am a horn dog all the time.
Thank god my wife is almost the same.

It's not what, more like who....a new friend that I've been messaging off and on the last few days is driving me absolutely wild right now.

I’ve been reading a ton of threads on Lit lately and that has me very horny, especially anything to do with gay, interracial, lesbian and transgender sex. I’ve also had a lot of hot exchanges with several of my cyber-sex partners, women as well as men. Cuming while exchanging DMs is almost as good as real sex. And the sperm that you eat from your hand is the real thing. The other thing that has me especially aroused is reading stories by EmilyMiller and Silkstockings lover. They have me rubbing my penis from the first word to the last.

Last edited:
Back