What about CMNF?

Knowing that's going to air on tv for everyone to see would make this very very intense. I mean one thing is with a group of people you know and feel comfortable with, another is if maybe a stranger or two are included to add to the excitement but this is just everyone haha, wow.
Yeah, as a fan of CFNM where I am the naked man for clothed females I agree. Being nude for someone you know intimately is one thing, being nude for a clothed platonic friend has a sexy challenge factor. Being nude for complete strangers and un seen audience is on another level.

Oh and yes being nude or just collared or in heels in front of men has a certain sexiness. Feeling their clothes against my skin as I sit, always aware at the difference in "station." Gonna go fan myself a little now
I always prefer nude women to be in heels or high heeled boots, garter belt etc I love opera gloves in particular. It adds another level of sexy. I also like that the nude person has to behave in a way that implies they aren't naked and everything is just normal. They can't make the clothed people uncomfortable.

I'm into CFNM so have been nude around a lot of clothed women and tend to operate in that manner.

I'm a huge fan of CMNF. I dated several women who once enticed, loved to get naked in front of me. I thoroughly enjoyed the view, the access and the power trip. It was fun with one particular GF, whispering to her when out on a date that I was going to undress her when we got home. Her clothes practically fell away when we did get home.

While it was definitely not a "dynamic " between us, one girl I dated didn't mind being naked while I was clothed. Too young to know what i was missing I guess.

To anyone interested, my story EARTHSHAKER is mostly a CM/CF/NF story.

I've had an idea for a CMNF story where a female security guard at a concert falls/is pushed into the audience and winds up involuntarily crowd-surfing, getting passed around and struggling to get away as her uniform and underwear are torn off her body, with hands fondling, grabbing and invading her nude body.

When it's just two people, one clothed male and one naked female it's such a turn on to me. It feels so seductive yet very submissive, being so vulnerable while he says so. And if there's touching, oh my it feels so naughty and when I feel I have to cover myself up in a way a slight push of the hands and something like I want to take you all in babygirl, you don't have to hide from me, makes me just melt. There's such a special tension, connection and when he's in more formal clothes, which in itself is such a turn on, it feels even naughtier. I personally don't like scenes with more men because I want to be his special girl, to feel protected and that he doesn't want to share in any way shape or form. In a very special instance I might enjoy another naked female, maybe as a sort of playing partner for me physically and him to watch clothed, even better with me laying on his lap.

Last edited:
Along with my wife, we've recently realized a new founded kink of CMNF where she's exposed to a man or better yet men.

It's a turn on for her only if it happens unexpectedly and she's embarrassed by seeing the look of all the new faces as she's exposed. We've discussed a few scenarios which got her and I aroused because of the men's primal desire for her and her being in such a vulnerable state of nakedness.

She reminds me often that it's only a fantasy of hers and she would never actually picture herself doing or even remotely get into any of the situations we've discussed.

When it's just two people, one clothed male and one naked female it's such a turn on to me. It feels so seductive yet very submissive, being so vulnerable while he says so. And if there's touching, oh my it feels so naughty and when I feel I have to cover myself up in a way a slight push of the hands and something like I want to take you all in babygirl, you don't have to hide from me, makes me just melt. There's such a special tension, connection and when he's in more formal clothes, which in itself is such a turn on, it feels even naughtier. I personally don't like scenes with more men because I want to be his special girl, to feel protected and that he doesn't want to share in any way shape or form. In a very special instance I might enjoy another naked female, maybe as a sort of playing partner for me physically and him to watch clothed, even better with me laying on his lap.
More is better!

I love CMNF. I’m 4’11 and it feels similar to the power dynamic of being so small. Being made to stand in front of my Dom & strip, while he inspects my body and then punishes me or let’s me suck his Dick… the longer he stays fully clothed the better.

Especially when it comes time for the belt to come off.

I have experienced it in a CNC hookup. I shook like a leaf & he called me good bunny as I presented my pussy, ass, and mouth for inspection and spanking. It was bliss.
What about CMNF do you love so much? Do you like the combination of CNC and CMNF?

It’s a very primal and vulnerable feeling I think, CMNF. It tells you exactly who’s in charge just with one look. On the nude side it feels like there is a spotlight on you- there’ nowhere to hide. It makes every sensation feel heightened. The juxtaposition of bending over someone’s knee who has clothes & feeling them against my breast, nipples, pussy against my bare soft skin feels so good!!

As for CNC and CMNF together, I have a longstanding fantasy concerning military soldier(s) and being made to strip in front of them. Being forced to do anything automatically makes my pussy wet. The combination puts your heart in your throat and elsewhere. It intensifies every other feeling you have.

I have only had a couple of experiences with them both together but when I do get to combine them,
Really appreciate you expanding on your thoughts!

I love doing this with a woman, especially when there is a bdsm aspect to it,

She started off wearing a slutty dress which I had selected for her. I then had her strip for me as I sat on the sofa in the hotel suite, dressed in my business suit. Once she was naked I had her turn around, part her legs and bend over so she was fully exposed. I got up and put her collar on attached the leash, Then led her out onto the hotel balcony so we could enjoy the warm nyc night air, she was beautiful, completely naked except for her collar, and very very wet.

I love CMNF. I’m 4’11 and it feels similar to the power dynamic of being so small. Being made to stand in front of my Dom & strip, while he inspects my body and then punishes me or let’s me suck his Dick… the longer he stays fully clothed the better.

Especially when it comes time for the belt to come off.

I have experienced it in a CNC hookup. I shook like a leaf & he called me good bunny as I presented my pussy, ass, and mouth for inspection and spanking. It was bliss.
Sounds wonderful for you, did he put his belt around your neck as an impromptu collar and leash, it’s also fun to make her crawl this way.

Growing up it was common for us boys to swim without clothes when we took trips to beaches. My mother, and my 2 aunts, would take us a few times a week and I always wondered why the other kids had swimsuits on. I didnt think anything of it up until maybe late elementary school. Now looking back I think those experiences made me enjoy CFNM. Every now and then the wife and I hit the nude beach and I look forward to strolling the beach fully
Exposed while she is covered or just topless. Good times!

I absolutely love it :)
There seems to be a greater interest in CFNM. I, for one at least, prefer the other way around. It did not matter to me if other women were present but being naked in front of people who were dressed was a turn on and, yes, added to my submissiveness. Are there any other women out there who feel this way?

This is certainly an image which has come to the fore in many of my fantasies over the years. It is something I've toyed on the edges with during my time in the scene, but I'd love to have it feature more prominently in the context of a relationship.

I love it. I love the vulnerability of being nude and how we tie so much emotional and physical comfort into clothes.

I enjoy exhibitionism and a woman showing her body for the enjoyment of others. That's one thing because she's exuding confidence, she feels sexy and playful, and her body is exposed for the enjoyment of others.

To me, there's that dom/sub element of CMNF. She's now a toy, a plaything, exposed, unable to cover herself, and she's vulnerable. She's subject to my desires for my pleasure. She's my thing, nothing more.

My woman likes seeing me in a dominant role. She has a natural submissive attitude and her default is serving others, nonsexually in real life. So, I'll strip her clothes off, or have her take them off herself for me, and I enjoy the imbalance of power as I'm clothed, fully dressed, and she's nude for my pleasure.

Back