What are your fantasies?

One fantasy of mine is at a night club dancing with a couple sandwich between them. Being groped kissed licked. All three of us moving to the rhythm of the music. After a while I am lead to the alley behind the club where I am used fucked fingered slapped smacked. Then I am taken home and same process starts again hehehe. 😘
The question is...what music is playing as you are dancing at the club and is any music playing when you get back home?!

Club ones are very sexy and I've had orgies in clubs which I remember, being groped, licked and fingered, so all these group ones bring a tear to my eye and my clit. 🤣😂

I usually charge for my work but if anyone wants to share a sexy secret with me via PM I’ll write a free sexy personal short story based on what you tell me…for you to have a dirty wank over 😈

This morning while still in bed:
I'm working at my office after hours. The custodian comes in. He's a really big guy - about 6 inches taller than me. Without a word, he pins me to the wall with the left side of his body, his large hand around my throat. He kicks my legs apart and presses his left one between my legs and against my sex.

He takes my left hand with his right and presses it against the bulge in his pants. His cock is rock hard and extra thick. With his hand encompassing mine, he has me rub it. He's starting right into my eyes and he's filled with hunger.

My pussy begins grinding against his thigh with a mind of its own. After a couple minutes pass, he growls and sits back in my office chair and takes his cock out.

I'm dumbstruck and he pulls me down, moves my panties to the side, and maneuvers my body down onto him, reverse cowgirl style. He large enough to move me up and down on his lap all on his own, but I assist.

His thickness feels incredible. He reaches up and grabs my tits through my blouse and stands up to finish doggy style with several hard deep thrusts.

With a loud groan he slams in balls-deep and releases a torrent of cum into my body. The suction is tremendous when he pulls out. He wipes his cock against my panties and then leaves.
That’s a classic with your plot, and setting version. But it doesn’t matter what you add or change in where it happens or who is doing it, it never fails to my motor running. Very hot and arousing uncontrollable sexcapade!!!

This morning I was on a bus. But it was late at night and there was no one else onboard other than the off-duty workers heading home. I was standing in front of a little old man. With no pretense, he just reached up my skirt and started rubbing my pussy.

I figured it must have been ages since he felt a wet pussy (mine always is), so I let him have his fun. He eventually slipped his gnarled fingers under my thin cotton panties and stroked me.

When we went over a bump, he reached his other hand around to grab my ass and hugged his face against my crotch. People on the bus looked on, but no one seemed to care.

Eventually he made me cum and just sat there with his mouth on my soaked panties for several minutes, until I reached my stop and had to get off the bus.
Mmmmmm another hot scenario!!

I was hoping someone would've seen us yesterday. He had me fully pressed against the window pane as he fucked me from behind.
Mmm that would have been hot to watch, jerking off outside while watching your eyes light up with each stroke of his cock

Lately I've had this fantasy that I'm lying in a hammock. It's a sunny afternoon and I'm outside under a tree, dappled sunlight on my body. I'm wearing a sundress. And a man is sliding his hand up my thigh and then softly fingering me. I'm sleepy and warm and he's sliding his fingers inside me and then circling my clit with his wet fingertip. Softly undressing me until I'm naked in the sunlight and he's sucking my nipples and continuing to finger me slowly until I have a shuddering orgasm.

I've experienced something like this, a long time ago, and it was a very nice afternoon.

Back