What are your fantasies?

7711403-gh-c-czech-gif-15043258_296x1000.gif

I think sometimes I’d like to be locked into one of those czech gloryholes and my husband have to watch a bunch of men he hates use me and me make them cum over and over again

I think sometimes I’d like to be locked into one of those czech gloryholes and my husband have to watch a bunch of men he hates use me and me make them cum over and over again
I wonder how long it will take Husband’s anger to give way to his being turned on? 🤔 (Which, of course, will make him angry again. He fancies himself to be an Alpha but this is when he realizes he’s a Beta.)

I have so many unfulfilled fantasies!
My top ones are probably, sex with a hot younger lady, where she just tells me I want you to eat my pussy, so there is no question about what she wants from me and I am not trying to guess if I am reading her correctly!
A MMF with a couple
And of course a FFM with two beautiful ladies, if one was a beautiful ebony lady that would be a great bonus and help fulfill my black lady fantasies!

Standing up from a hotel bed, taking a drink, from the nightstand then sitting in a large chair next to it, leg over one side, rubbing myself, my face lips and face wet from eating pussy non stop for the last half hour. My husband crawls on the bed between the legs of a woman nearly 30 years younger than us. "Please..please hurry...stick it in me..PLEASE" moans looking up at him. From my vantage point, I can see his cockhead at her entrance. I lean forward, lips parted, middle finger buried deep inside me. His cockhead disappears inside her as he slowly begins to push in. "Fuck she's tight" he calls out, his head leaned back. "I know" as my eyes widen. "I could barely get two fingers in her"

Only a few hours earlier, we had struck up a conversation at the hotel barroom with a married woman, with an uninterested husband who has left her sexually frustrated. Stunningly similar in appearance to a young Shania Twain, she knew what I was doing when I asked her if she wanted to come back to our hotel room and discuss her problem over a few drinks there. Glancing down at the bar, then looking up at my husband then back to me, she hesitated for a moment before softly smiling and saying "yes..yes I would."

Right now , to have a very busty buttoned up older woman undo a white , heavy sheer blouse , unhook a front fastening bra , and feed me a sensitive , engorged nipple, her her nails gently taking my scalp as she pulls my head into her bosom ………. watched by her prim and proper friend in the corner of the room ..

You introduced these to me on another thread. Ever since then iIve been fantasizing myself about my wife being locked in one. Then watching as multiple men fucks her. Thanks for posting again.

Back