What do we have in common.

A Desert Rose said:
For me it's The Princess Bride ("no more rhymes and I mean it!" ....."Anybody want a peanut?")

and

Shrek ("I'm a donkey on the edge!")

"I do not think that word means what you think it means."

I love it when he calls me his "luscious fucktoy", just sends chills up and down my spine.

Crappie fishing sounds great too though!!

Respectfully
beany

Re: To Me,...

artful said:
...what really brightens my day, is when Dream learns something NEW. Her excitement at discovering MORE, about the beauty she has hidden from herself all her life.

As she continues to unwrap the armor, that has cloaked her 'Inner Truths', she is beginning to see the beauty WITHIN,...that till recently,... only I had been able to see.

Also,...her reward comes not just from ME, but her family, and close friends too. Even the people who post on Literotica, (that care to observe), have noticed her newfound discoveries.

Peeling away all the defensive mechanisms is hard work. Doing it LDR, is an awesome task, but one where she has risen to the challenge. I have not been alone in guiding and instructing her, many have come to her aid, and for that, I am thankful.

The *TRUTH* is,...she *IS*,...the one doing the hardest work. She is the one that suffers the fear, doubt, and worry of being hurt,...yet AGAIN. I can only lead and guide her,...*SHE* is the one that sweats blood for each NEW discovery.:rose:

Disney Movies

snoozebutton said:
Ok sounds nuts but a good Disney movie. I bought Beauty and the Beast today on DVD lol.

I couldn't agree more, and watching it with the kids when they swear they are too old for kid movies and seeing them enjoy it as much as I do is awesome..... Of course watching my little one hit a home run or pitch a no hitter does it for me too.....

Re: Disney Movies

Little Girl said:
I couldn't agree more, and watching it with the kids when they swear they are too old for kid movies and seeing them enjoy it as much as I do is awesome..... Of course watching my little one hit a home run or pitch a no hitter does it for me too.....

Glad to hear Little Girl all smiles are welcome especially in these interesting times on the thread.

I love our quiet cuddly moments when the world fades away and we are the only people alive. ::sigh::
I also love it when he blushes happily because I am praising him for being such a pleasing boy.

Question for Artful: You allow people to talk to you while you are fishing? I hate that. I think fishing should be quiet time.

Helena :rose:

snoozebutton said:
To be able to speak about the lifestyle and not get that funny look. :)

SB Sir ~ Or perhaps not clear out a restaraunt? :)

Re: Disney Movies

I have to admit, Sue's daughter has given me more joy than I would have imagined in these last four years, all from a child not my own. :) Watching her struggle not to laugh when we saw Shrek in the theatre (she had a bet with her Mom, heh), cheering when she pitched her first perfect game earlier this year, watching her grow from a doormat to a young woman who stands up for herself and doesn't take crap from people...

For a guy who's said he'll never have children, I've learned undeniable joy from this one. :D :heart:

Re: Re: Disney Movies

I have to admit, Sue's daughter has given me more joy than I would have imagined in these last four years, all from a child not my own. :) Watching her struggle not to laugh when we saw Shrek in the theatre (she had a bet with her Mom, heh), cheering when she pitched her first perfect game earlier this year, watching her grow from a doormat to a young woman who stands up for herself and doesn't take crap from people...

For a guy who's said he'll never have children, I've learned undeniable joy from this one. :D :heart:

Sorry, forgot to add... her mom's pretty great, too.. ;)

Re: Re: Re: Disney Movies

TheWanderer said:
Sorry, forgot to add... her mom's pretty great, too.. ;)

Nice words. Nice to see men post so lovingly about their kids, however you get to be a "parent."

Re: Re: Re: Re: Disney Movies

Nice words. Nice to see men post so lovingly about their kids, however you get to be a "parent."

Thank you. :) Truth be told, it's more like being a big brother, but the heartwarming is certainly no colder.

Sue and her daughter are, undeniably, my two favorite females. I'm lucky to have them in my life.

humor

...is so sexy.
Master, these are for you:
"Badges?! We don't need no stinking badges!!"
"Put..the..candle..back!"
"sure NOW you show up!"

"Go to red alert"
"Sir, are you absolutely sure? it DOES mean changing the bulb!"

"I hate waiting!"

:heart: :kiss: :heart:

_______
I am His to command