What do you NEED right now? pt 2

You offering to help a fellow out? (Don't answer. Allow me to pretend that you are and let me indulge my delusions, even if only for tonight.)

Hiya back at ya. Always lovely to see you. :heart: And, if I haven't said so already, I really love the avatar/profile pic combo you've got going on. You're always a stunner, but you look exceptionally sexy in white. (And that's not even innuendo! Though, I'm sure you're all kinds of hotness in that white, too. :devil:)

Ok I won't...but that's not as much fun :cattail:

And you haven't...thanks :heart: I was going to say that I don't wear a lot of white...but that might not be entirely true :D

Nice to see you around :heart:

Last edited:
Ok I won't...but that's not as much fun :cattail:

And you haven't...thanks :heart: I was going to say that I don't wear a lot of white...but that might not be entirely true :D

Nice to see you around :heart:

I don't want to think about you with other men, damn it! :mad: I'm too much the jealous type for that.

Oh, well. So much for my delusions...

I still :heart: you, though.

Wait...the other white is whipped cream though right? :D

Um. No, not whipped cream. Well...maybe, of a sort. ;)

Now, so as not to monopolize the thread with off topic banter: I need to see Nyx, spread across my kitchen table, wearing nothing but a bit of whipped cream and a "come and get it" expression on her face.

Um. No, not whipped cream. Well...maybe, of a sort. ;)

Now, so as not to monopolize the thread with off topic banter: I need to see Nyx, spread across my kitchen table, wearing nothing but a bit of whipped cream and a "come and get it" expression on her face.

Whipped cream :D:heart:

if-its-a-choice-between-a-man-3_700.webp

Back