What do you NEED right now? pt 2

A hot bath after taking care of an itch I’ve had. It would have been better with someone, but on the bright side, I know my body well. 😈

Need? Probably sleep... I think if I total my sleep up for the last 3 days I get the 8hrs your supposed to get... they didnt mean 8hrs per night right???

Want.... now that is a different story ;)

Need? Probably sleep... I think if I total my sleep up for the last 3 days I get the 8hrs your supposed to get... they didnt mean 8hrs per night right???

Want.... now that is a different story ;)
Some people do apparently get our weekly sleep in 1 night.

I need a certain someone to keep me company in this bath in running.

I've had to severely limit mine, I was making myself ill.

Yeah it set off my panic attacks to the point of getting the paramedics called on numerous occassions.... whoops my bad. Pretty sure I was all caffeine and sugar - riding wave after wave of it. The moment I started to crash I just has more....

Yeah it set off my panic attacks to the point of getting the paramedics called on numerous occassions.... whoops my bad. Pretty sure I was all caffeine and sugar - riding wave after wave of it. The moment I started to crash I just has more....
Mine didn't get quite that bad, although it got me sent home from work as it really hit my stomach last week

Mine didn't get quite that bad, although it got me sent home from work as it really hit my stomach last week
Wait till you get to the point where your panic attack is so severe that you are consious but not responsive and they have to inflict pain on you to bring you back to reality....

Yeah apparently I can be REALLY good zoning out. Lights are on but nobody was home.

They took all my treats away from me that day. :(

3 years caffeine free!

Back