What do you NEED right now? pt 2

Okay, mine needs to be in the middle of deep and ancient forest and include a modern kitchen with fully stocked fridge and pantry so I can cook amazing meals every three times a day. And while I'm at it lets add a big fluffy Husky who wants to snuggle.
...and... indoor pool?

Okay, mine needs to be in the middle of deep and ancient forest and include a modern kitchen with fully stocked fridge and pantry so I can cook amazing meals every three times a day. And while I'm at it lets add a big fluffy Husky who wants to snuggle.
A deep and ancient forest? Sounds like a setting for a horror movie 😵 The Ritual had me pretty spooked apparently.

...and... indoor pool?

I suppose we can have that and the hot tub in a sort of greenhouse attachment. I can swim in the lake but I want the hottub.
A deep and ancient forest? Sounds like a setting for a horror movie 😵 The Ritual had me pretty spooked apparently.

Hey the Beast can have his castle. I just want my cabin in the woods and plenty of food and drink.

The comfort of knowing I have another job secured so I can finally quit my current job.

Back