What do you NEED right now? pt 2

I’m not loving your lack of consistent internet, I’m relating as I sit on the patio getting bitten by mosquitoes but able to connect 🙄
Ugh... Mosquitoes are just no fun!!

The internet here in the forest used to be pretty stable, but something has happened.. and now it is impossible 😕

🤞🏻 that I can get it fixed today!

And.. mosquitoes.. hope you did not get too aggressively bitten by them ❤️

Ugh... Mosquitoes are just no fun!!

The internet here in the forest used to be pretty stable, but something has happened.. and now it is impossible 😕

🤞🏻 that I can get it fixed today!

And.. mosquitoes.. hope you did not get too aggressively bitten by them ❤️
Mosquitoes are terrible and I forget about them because I’ve largely eradicated them in my yard and they’re rarely here in Mexico. My left arm must be particularly delicious because I’m considering playing connect the dots with the bites to see if I can create anything good out of them 😂

I hope yours gets fixed today! You live in the forest?! 🥰

Mosquitoes are terrible and I forget about them because I’ve largely eradicated them in my yard and they’re rarely here in Mexico. My left arm must be particularly delicious because I’m considering playing connect the dots with the bites to see if I can create anything good out of them 😂

I hope yours gets fixed today! You live in the forest?! 🥰

...uhhh.... How did you get rid of them in your yard?
I am aaaaaall ears!

They are are huge problem here in the forest as well 😖 so every tip is more than welcome!!!

No, or .. yes...
I live part-time in the capital and the rest of the time here in the forest.
- I need the quietness, nature, fresh air.. and just.. no people.. 🙈 I like to be extroverted in limited periods, then to retreat into my hermit lifestyle 😁

I need to call the company.. one of the more funny things: my internet connection is (under normal circumstances) better in the forest, than the city.

But.. that just frees up time for more yoga and hiking 🥰

.... If you find a secret motif in between the dots, after having connected them, may I then see 😍😉

...uhhh.... How did you get rid of them in your yard?
I am aaaaaall ears!

They are are huge problem here in the forest as well 😖 so every tip is more than welcome!!!

No, or .. yes...
I live part-time in the capital and the rest of the time here in the forest.
- I need the quietness, nature, fresh air.. and just.. no people.. 🙈 I like to be extroverted in limited periods, then to retreat into my hermit lifestyle 😁

I need to call the company.. one of the more funny things: my internet connection is (under normal circumstances) better in the forest, than the city.

But.. that just frees up time for more yoga and hiking 🥰

.... If you find a secret motif in between the dots, after having connected them, may I then see 😍😉
I found this great product that mimics how mosquitoes are attracted to humans and if you use it correctly (start early in the spring) is fantastic. We get like a bite or two all summer. It might be a bit less effective in the forest, but it should help reduce them. I’ll PM you the link.

Oh, part city and part nature/forest sounds amazing! Having a more secluded summer or winter place is something I’d love to have. I’m kind of in the middle where I have privacy away from the city which is still close, but I’m not in nature.

They’re annoyingly on the back of my arm, but I did actually buy tattoo pens and planned to test them out on my legs and forearms! If they come out well, I’ll share 😊

Back