What do you NEED right now? pt 2

My favourite girl, or her sister. I need cheering up and they are both good at that.

You really need to take a break trying to look for things to be offended by, you know that? You are reading things into it that are not there. Stop trying to be so high and mighty when you’re the one making this shit up.
In the very least you could acknowledge that the wording of your original post was pretty fucking icky. Getting mad about people looking for "things to get offended about" when you say something straight up sketch is a bad look. Especially when you have a history of that kind of thing. I mean c'mon.

In the very least you could acknowledge that the wording of your original post was pretty fucking icky. Getting mad about people looking for "things to get offended about" when you say something straight up sketch is a bad look. Especially when you have a history of that kind of thing. I mean c'mon.
He knows exactly what he was doing. He's been called out for it before.
You could have gone back and edited out that part or deleted it, but instead chose to complain about the people telling you it sounded gross. That actually adds to the creepy factor
He wants it read that way. He gets a kick from it 🤮

Talking about massages in class. A buddy of mine became a massage therapist. The hands on classes are practiced with the students on each other!

You have to learn somehow.

Bra and underwear were kept! 😉

A four handed massage would feel great right now… but I don’t think the school would appreciate it happening in the classroom!

EDIT: get your minds out of the goddamn gutter, I’m not saying I want students to give me a massage, for fucks sake! I could just use a massage! My back is stiff and sore!!
Then SAY THAT instead of what you said before...which is still quoted by me and others.

Oh, and fuck off with your creepy vibes. This isn't the only instance.

Back