What do you NEED right now? pt 2

need right now

My toy that i had bought online a few days ago but bc of the craziness in the world today , im not even sure when i will get it ?

This sewing machine to quit messing up = so I can get this quilt pieced together.

Just being able to let my guard down would be nice. To sit and chat and not have some unexpected crap blindside me.

You sweet thing, thank you

I’d give you time but I haven’t found any to spare :/

Of course. Cant have sick people's.

It's okay. It's just a matter of time. Need to see. Things have a habit of working out, even if it is unexpectedly

Peppermint tea, I feel so nauseas 🤢

You inner wrist is a pressure point for nausea. About 2 inches down or so, between 2 larger tendons. If you apply pressure in a circular motion for a few minutes, it is suppose to help alleviate it I don't get it very often, but a friend told me about it.

A mug of mint hot chocolate in my hands, a crackling fire in a firepit, and a clear sky with the stars shining...

a job!
the virus hit our industry - shutting down for the foreseeable future.
So a move in the next week is in my future!
Yeah me

a job!
the virus hit our industry - shutting down for the foreseeable future.
So a move in the next week is in my future!
Yeah me

Not sure what you can handle, but grocery stores of all types are hiring like mad. Even just temporary help. Almost same day hiring pretty much.

You inner wrist is a pressure point for nausea. About 2 inches down or so, between 2 larger tendons. If you apply pressure in a circular motion for a few minutes, it is suppose to help alleviate it I don't get it very often, but a friend told me about it.

This is awesome. I really should look up the pressure points. Plenty to do with them

Back