What gear is everyone using?

Use two cameras, for the more serious looking stuff use the Olympus E-300 for the more candid and playful stuff use my compact Olympus C320.

All editing is done in Photoshop CS

Nikon Coolpix 8700 for the photographs and Adobe CS2 Full Suite for whatever I want to do... altho I still use CorelDraw 11 for complex text manipulation cause I am really used to it.... also 3ds max7 occ for some stuff....

Pentax OptioS40 digital camera and Logitech Fusion 3 megapixel Webcam. Photoshop CS for editing.

I have the following equipment:

Canon 10D w/battery grip
Canon 17-40L
Canon 28-135 IS
Canon 75-300 IS
Canon 420EX
plus miscellanous items (off camera cord, remote shutter release, flash bracket, filters...etc)

I use the following software:

Adobe Photoshop CS
Adobe Photoshop Elements 2.0
OnDVD (for making slideshows)

Photography is something that I am very passionate about, but haven't fully mastered (and probably never will). I have enjoyed the hobby of photography for a very long time (20+ years). I shot film and slides for about 18 years and made the jump to all digital 2 years ago. I have experience processing/printing from print film and slides as well as custom enlargements. During my film years I've shot most of the high end 35mm equipment and a portion of medium format and one 4x5 view camera. I will be happy to try and answer any related questions that you may have. Feel free to send me a PM if you have a specific question. I do not currently post images on Literotica (I'm not opposed to most of them). I used to have a website of my own to showcase the images that I've been most proud of for friends and family. Maybe I'll put together something for everyone here. As a photographer I try to capture images of everyday things and events the way I see them. I mainly focus on still life, people, and macro (close-up) photography. If I can help, just let me know.

Snowman

Back