What is a good spanking to you?

I have yet to go here in a spanking but, yes! Not being much of a crier, and having a bit of hubris towards my "weaknesses" at times... it's a place I'd love/hate to go, coming out on this end...
Originally posted by evesdream to tears. Very exhausting, intimate and cathartic- the crying.

Personally, I prefer that the spanking stop short of tears. My sinuses get all stuffy and its hard to breath while in a kneeling position.

crying vs hubris

Umhm. I really don't know for sure whether it's my sense of healthy cleansing activity or my kink for humiliation talking here.

A good spanking should have me wiggling and squirming, leave me wet and wanting and mark me for days with deep purple bruises.

Re: crying vs hubris

evesdream said:
Umhm. I really don't know for sure whether it's my sense of healthy cleansing activity or my kink for humiliation talking here.

Perhaps a bit of both? I can see them merging, and not necessarily at odds. Being humbled within a consensual, erotic activity can be very cleansing for me, and I don't consider it unhealthy.

Desdemona said:
Personally, I prefer that the spanking stop short of tears. My sinuses get all stuffy and its hard to breath while in a kneeling position.

lol very practical. I understand this though, and it's probably why I've never asked to go that far (along with a bit of fear of even more vulnerability) as it seems it would place a crimp in continuing the play immediately, and might move towards a bit of aftercare, before or if moving on in play. Seems a bit climactic... but I'd still like to experience it. :)

Oh Goodness!

Red Menace said:
A good spanking should have me wiggling and squirming, leave me wet and wanting and mark me for days with deep purple bruises.

THIS is a place I've been - and agrees, it's beyond good! :D A classic spanking that stays with you for days. I think my Domme would only stop after a couple of swats to punish me.

spanking

A good spanking means more to me when I know I deserve it for something real or contrived. The suspense of knowing I'm going to be punished really turns me on. My lover knows this and will intentionally delay things but hint at what's coming. When he tells me to prepare myself I bend over the chair with my bottom naked and sometimes he'll leave me there for a while. When I'm so hot I can't stand it I finger myself knowing I'll be punished for that too. When he's finally ready he begins slowly with his bare hand and slaps my ass while his fingers tease my cunt and ass hole. We have used canes, his belt and tree branches, but my favorite is the hair brush. I am somewhat exhibitionist and have spoken to him of my fantasy to be watched but never intended to go thru with it. On one occasion when two of his friends from out of state were visiting he caught me sneaking a cigarette on the porch, and brought me into the house. He told his friends I was always punished when I misbehaved and this would be no exception. At first I was embarassed when he bent me over the chair and lowered my jeans and panties in front of his friends. I just wanted to get it over with, but he let me wait as the three of them chatted and watched. He made me stand up and bend all the way over which I knew was to expose my cunt, He started with his hand, but soon took his belt off and whacked my ass and pussy lips til I was sobbing then sent me to our room. I was so horny when I got into bed I would have fucked anything. When he came up we had the hottest sex ever and he fucked me in the ass with the hair brush. Now I fantasy about him watching me have sex with other men, but I don't think I'd go that far.

Maintenance spanking

For an erotic spanking, to me it'd be hard to top WriterDom's scenario....

I know a Dom who believes in "maintenance spankings", which by His definition are neither punishment nor erotic, but intensity-wise fall somewhere in between. About once a month he faithfully administers a maintenance spanking to his 24/7 submissive, ("whether she needs it or not") just to remind her of Who is in charge. It is neither super painful nor super erotic, but nevertheless kind of underlines the Dom/sub dynamic and makes a basic statement.

I find that a fascinating idea and hope my Dom reads this.... lol

- justina

evesdream said:
to tears. Very exhausting, intimate and cathartic- the crying.

All evidence point to my not being able to cry from a spanking, regardless of its intensity. I can be moved to yell, but no tears will fall.

Re: Oh Goodness!

lark sparrow said:
THIS is a place I've been - and agrees, it's beyond good! :D A classic spanking that stays with you for days. I think my Domme would only stop after a couple of swats to punish me.

LOL I would stop after a few? You are just hoping that spanking would be a punishment

Silken:devil:

Re: Re: Oh Goodness!

mistresssilkeng said:
LOL I would stop after a few? You are just hoping that spanking would be a punishment

Silken:devil:

lol It would certainly be a punishment to think one was going to get a nice, long, hard spanking, and then only get a couple of whacks, Mistress. ;)

Re: Re: Re: Oh Goodness!

lark sparrow said:
lol It would certainly be a punishment to think one was going to get a nice, long, hard spanking, and then only get a couple of whacks, Mistress. ;)

I should hope so girl, but then again if we are talking about what we prefer. I enjoy giving a long drawn out spanking with intermingled teasing.. having you moan for more spanking and more teasing is a delicious sound :devil:

Silken

Back