What is your area of expertise?

Soron said:
Mmmm, mindfucking knife play. Everything just kinda perks when you mention that.

I have no expertise around fireplay but I've been doing a little research, if only to be learned. Seems pretty intense. :D
*Runs for the hills* :eek:

ammre said:
Heh, i'm a fanatic about body modification, if i can find a place that would like to apprentice me i would love to be a piercing apprentice. I have few body modifications because i'm higly selective about them but i love them none the less.

*looks at James g 5's list of skills and points out why no one can scoff at her deluded fantisies of him*

:rolleyes: Why is it always the deluded ones?

;)

at this moment in time my expertise seem to be in second guessing myself

but normally it is in toy making and perverting pervertables

FungiUg said:
I sometimes think I have a big neon sign (pink, of course) flashing over my head saying "Free Relationship Guidance Here."

:D :D i agree to that one :p

:rose:His Flower:rose:

Jill of all trades, mistress of none :),

but always willing to chuck in my two pence worths :)

Damia said:
Jill of all trades, mistress of none :),

but always willing to chuck in my two pence worths :)

Welcome to the forums.

:rose:

I realize that I have posted this thread and can't answer it. I dn't really have an area of expertise.

Oh well...I am just me and working hard to be the best me I can be!

MissTaken said:
Welcome to the forums.

:rose:

I realize that I have posted this thread and can't answer it. I dn't really have an area of expertise.

Oh well...I am just me and working hard to be the best me I can be!

How about "Moderatrix Supreme" as an area? ;)

Expert?

I wouldn't call myself a BDSM expert at anything: my answer work for me, not necessarily you. Life is to exciting to be one size fits all.

James G 5 said:
:rolleyes: Why is it always the deluded ones?

;)

becasue i'm not this fantastically hot perfect chick who gets tied up and "tortured" under your expertise and given this fantastic orgasm while being able to service you.... (it's the older sadist knowlaged thing... yum.)

yeah that's so never happening... but deluded fantasies can be fantastic

(ooo He's so gonna be jelious)

ammre said:
becasue i'm not this fantastically hot perfect chick who gets tied up and "tortured" under your expertise and given this fantastic orgasm while being able to service you.... (it's the older sadist knowlaged thing... yum.)

yeah that's so never happening... but deluded fantasies can be fantastic

(ooo He's so gonna be jelious)

I was making a joke about my habit of picking up deluded PEOPLE ;)

I wouldn't call it experitise, I think that needs more than seven years in the making but I am solidly skilled in:

Corporal punishment. Flogging (florentine) quirts, bats, crops, canes, paddles, spoons, cats, my hand...

if it hits a back or an ass and it's not a singeltail, I'm quite good at it. Furthermore, it's my favorite. Especially the floggings.

Trite, cliche, popular, and simple as it is, I can spend hours flogging, I can beat someone in the most eloquent way, I can communicate without words, I can say hello to a body, explore it, and say goodbye and not a word.

Back