What made you decide...

English Lady said:
Well, I have an exhibitionist streak, I've had photos of me on several sites I've run and at the moment I have no sites and I thought that I mgiht as well try an Am pic thread here as I spend so much time on lit anyway.

I'm enjoying it alot so far :D

hee, I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying yourself...it seems as though a lot of people are enjoying seeing you post :)

jenn_jason said:
To post pictures to begin with on the Am Pic board?

I'm curious about everyone's answers - was it your idea, your SO's...have you managed to accomplish what you set out to do with your thread, or are you still trying? :)

I'll answer in awhile, but thought I'd start a new topic while it mightn't get lost in the sea of topics that should be here soon enough....I guess it's kinda like having a clean piece of paper and a new pen - I've got to write/doodle something.

I look forward to reading everyone's answers,

jennifer
First I have to say, very nics pics. Well we have a lot of pics, but after a good debat we decided to not post them here. I don't have so must problem to share pics here (for me it's a turn on) but GF dont want to, so I respect that.

Keep posting and I will keep lurking here :D

E's Toy said:
First I have to say, very nics pics. Well we have a lot of pics, but after a good debat we decided to not post them here. I don't have so must problem to share pics here (for me it's a turn on) but GF dont want to, so I respect that.

Keep posting and I will keep lurking here :D

well thanks....and I respect your decision for not sharing them...I think that it's important that both you and she agree to share...and maybe in time she'll change her mind...or maybe she won't. I'm sure that you enjoy looking them over now and then though :)

jennifer

jenn_jason said:
well thanks....and I respect your decision for not sharing them...I think that it's important that both you and she agree to share...and maybe in time she'll change her mind...or maybe she won't. I'm sure that you enjoy looking them over now and then though :)

jennifer
Yes that's true, and I will never broke this rule of not posting pics here, hmmmm but sometimes :devil:

Why post pictures?

Well, the question is more for me... why here, rather than anywhere else? In the past I've had pictures up on sites, but all of those went bad - there were always negative people, flamers and creepies... and eventually I ended up taking all the pictures down.

That said, why at all is also pretty simple. I like taking pictures of myself, and I love getting positive attention. I never got any for my looks in the past (though likely due to my lack of confidence and style, back then, my looks have not changed that much) and I love all the compliments and such that I get on here. Positive reinforcement that I am, indeed, attractive to some people. :)

Plus, I'm just an exhibitionist. ;)

fallenupright said:
Why post pictures?

Well, the question is more for me... why here, rather than anywhere else? In the past I've had pictures up on sites, but all of those went bad - there were always negative people, flamers and creepies... and eventually I ended up taking all the pictures down.

That said, why at all is also pretty simple. I like taking pictures of myself, and I love getting positive attention. I never got any for my looks in the past (though likely due to my lack of confidence and style, back then, my looks have not changed that much) and I love all the compliments and such that I get on here. Positive reinforcement that I am, indeed, attractive to some people. :)

Plus, I'm just an exhibitionist. ;)

I'm glad that this feels like the best place for you to indulge in your enjoyment for showing yourself off, fallenupright...I haven't seen any of your pictures on here, but perhaps I should do a little search...

I love that this community is the way that it is, and that there seem to be so many amazing, talented people who come here.

jenn_jason said:
I'm glad that this feels like the best place for you to indulge in your enjoyment for showing yourself off, fallenupright...I haven't seen any of your pictures on here, but perhaps I should do a little search...

I love that this community is the way that it is, and that there seem to be so many amazing, talented people who come here.

My Thread

:) I also appreciate this forum for being as great as it is - the people on AmPics are awesome. :)

fallenupright said:
My Thread

:) I also appreciate this forum for being as great as it is - the people on AmPics are awesome. :)

goodness, you have every reason for wanting to show yourself off there, if you don't mind my saying. Thanks for sharing :)

jenn_jason said:
goodness, you have every reason for wanting to show yourself off there, if you don't mind my saying. Thanks for sharing :)

Thanks hun. :) See, just what I was saying! Everyone around here is just awesome. :D

Jukie24 said:
Well, though I haven't posted pictures I began posting here because ALL of the ladies are absolutely beautiful, and because I keep hoping against hope that one day I'll meet a sweet woman with the same dirty mind that I have. ;)

Very likely... I met my boyfriend here on Lit two years ago. :)

sexychik69 said:
Mine was sort of the same as R_S... I needed some confidence and definitely found it here on Lit. There are some really, really nice people here on the AP forum and I'm really glad that I almost now use it as my GB, lol. And also, I just love getting guys (and gals, hehe) all hot and bothered! ;)

I'm not sure why you wouild need the confidence sexychik...your name says it all. And as for getting guys all "hot and bothered".....count me as another.

fenderman68 said:
I'm not sure why you wouild need the confidence sexychik...your name says it all. And as for getting guys all "hot and bothered".....count me as another.

YAY! :D

*gropes*

I didn't go through and read all of the responses, but I found lit because of the stories and was also enjoying lurking on the Am Pic board. It seemed that us bbw women were getting positive feedback for the most part. Since hubby had been after me to take naughty pics for while, I finally let him as long as he would let me post them here. :)

It has really improved my self-confidence with all of the comments that I received. :) I never thought that others found me attractive before, but I have had others tell me otherwise on here, and now I'm starting to believe them, lol. And of course I've met so many nice people and made some great friends since I've started posting.

I made my own thread mainly so people would stop begging me to all the time. LOL. And so they would stop asking for pics, etc. It was a nice idea, I now think it is so hot! :)

I figure I'm just an Internet-Exhibitionist.

The thought of other people seeing my naked body and cock just turns me on big time.

Snoopy

I came upon Lit and Am. Pic thread to fulfill sexual needs I wasn't getting at home and to simply have fun. After visiting and seeing repeated kindness, I decided to post on a BBW thread to see what would happen. I gasped. Never took a naked pic of myself in my entire life. The reaction to my pic was kind and I ended up posting a couple more and received such kind feedback that it led me to my own thread.

I would have to say that in real life I get no compliments whatsoever and here there are plenty to go around. Makes me feel good. And I thank everyone who has said a kind word to me.

Liz

360chick said:
I didn't go through and read all of the responses, but I found lit because of the stories and was also enjoying lurking on the Am Pic board. It seemed that us bbw women were getting positive feedback for the most part. Since hubby had been after me to take naughty pics for while, I finally let him as long as he would let me post them here. :)

It has really improved my self-confidence with all of the comments that I received. :) I never thought that others found me attractive before, but I have had others tell me otherwise on here, and now I'm starting to believe them, lol. And of course I've met so many nice people and made some great friends since I've started posting.

hee..this is all sounding very familiar to me :)....and I'm sure that there are many other people who began posting in the same way for similar reasons, 360....you ought to thank hubby for sharing such wonderful glimpses of you with all of us :)

SnoopDog said:
I figure I'm just an Internet-Exhibitionist.

The thought of other people seeing my naked body and cock just turns me on big time.

Snoopy

I don't think that I've gone to see you yet, Snoopy...but I'll have to go look now

I wonder how many people post pictures here and are satisfied with showing themselves in this kind of environment only, versus the amount of people who are willing to show off anywhere, anytime?

elizabeth22673 said:
I came upon Lit and Am. Pic thread to fulfill sexual needs I wasn't getting at home and to simply have fun. After visiting and seeing repeated kindness, I decided to post on a BBW thread to see what would happen. I gasped. Never took a naked pic of myself in my entire life. The reaction to my pic was kind and I ended up posting a couple more and received such kind feedback that it led me to my own thread.

I would have to say that in real life I get no compliments whatsoever and here there are plenty to go around. Makes me feel good. And I thank everyone who has said a kind word to me.

Liz

You're very beautiful. I am glad you are here and receiving the compliments you deserve.

~RS

elizabeth22673 said:

Liz

I've seen your pictures, Liz...and they're beautiful. I'm sorry that you weren't having all of your needs met at home, but I'm glad that your search led you here. Thank you for sharing your pictures - and I must say that your AV is very lovely :)

jennifer

jenn_jason said:
I don't think that I've gone to see you yet, Snoopy...but I'll have to go look now

I wonder how many people post pictures here and are satisfied with showing themselves in this kind of environment only, versus the amount of people who are willing to show off anywhere, anytime?

Well, I guess I could not undress me in a public place where it isn't appropriate.

Nude beaches - I've never done them, but I think I would and could.

And I am also not worried too much about people seeing me or me and my girl through the windows from the building across the street. That's okay for us.

Snoopy

I have not posted a pic on here yet, but came via the stories and the stumbled on the boards.
started posting and talking to some ppl and made one really good friend, i am happy i found lit and maybe sometime in the future i will post if my friends keeps on at me about it.

this is great theard hope ppl come and talk about lit more and ty for all who share there pics and lives with everyone.

big hug for all the ladies
and a firm handshake for the guys
thank you

Back