What made you smile or laugh today? Part IV

I went picking bilberries and found so much of them. I even managed to dodge the rain, somehow.

And I found the first porcini of the season too. This is the best time of the year! 🤩

I did pretty good on today’s word grid. 😎

The percentages show how uncommon the word is (lower is better) and the purple squares are unicorns - I’ve been the only one to use that word in that spot!
IMG_2262.jpeg

I'm due to go on holiday this coming Saturday. That made me smile. But what turned my smile into a grin was the phone call I just received. My boyfriend , who usually works during the week, and can only visit on the weekends, is coming round tonight for a 'farewell fuck' before the cuckold and I go away for a fortnight.

Do these things run around loose, waiting for the next photo op? How wild are they?
They do run around loose, just not usually on cobblestone in broad daylight. They’re wild like any other wild animal, they’re not pets.

Sadly the number of hedgehogs is declining, so it’s not as common to meet one. One reason is that people like to manicure their gardens to the point that hedgehogs have trouble finding a shady place to hang and hibernate. Another is that robot lawnmowers have gotten more and more popular. They can’t recognize a hedgehog and when hedgehogs get scared, they stop moving and roll up into a spiky ball. The lawnmowers mow right over them and the end result is not pretty. 😔

I love seeing hedgehogs, they’re so cute.

I have a date tonight, soon. I put on some make up for the first time in quite a while and thought to myself that sometimes I actually clean up quite okay. 😎

That was nice, because usually I just hate how I look.

Edit: very bad date, guy keeps talking about his mom who passed away earlier this year… I’m finally out.

Last edited:
My neighbor brought out the animal statues again! Too bad no turtle or birdies this time.

Attachments

• IMG_2810.jpeg
    IMG_2810.jpeg
    208 KB · Views: 5
Summer rain.
Does it usually not rain in the summer where you live or are you just generally a fan of summer rain? It’s rained a lot here recently, but I’m not complaining, because rain+warmth=mushrooms!
(Lit did not handle the porcini emoji well… 😱 Don’t eat these ->🍄🍄🍄)

Does it usually not rain in the summer where you live or are you just generally a fan of summer rain? It’s rained a lot here recently, but I’m not complaining, because rain+warmth=mushrooms!
(Lit did not handle the porcini emoji well… 😱 Don’t eat these ->🍄🍄🍄)
Summers tend to be hot and dry here; a rainy morning is something to be savored and appreciated.

two dogs on a walk tangling around their owners legs making him trip and drop his phone on the concrete. I do t wish it broke but it was funny all the dogs wanted was attention

Maybe I really should start doing the Fetish Fairy Godmother thing more often, because it’s such a good thing. It’s amazing to see someone get to do/experience a thing they love and don’t necessarily get to do/experience so often.

It makes me feel super useful and also in a way objectified, which both are basically my catnip. And it’s interesting to tip toes into fetishes I don’t necessarily fully grasp myself.

Yup. Good times. 🥰

Sauna, swimming, mushroom picking.

(The black mushrooms are some of the very best delicacies you can find in the forest and I found loads and loads of them, and plenty of other goodies too. 🥰)

Attachments

• IMG_2894.jpeg
    IMG_2894.jpeg
    93.6 KB · Views: 7
Back