What's for dinner?

Tonight like MP I too ate out. I had a fillet of fish, fries coleslaw and a pint of Irish beer I can't remember the name of.

yeahlim-into-fitness-fitness-whole-pizza-in-my-mouth-21777210.png

Lol I like this guy, come back soon now, you hear?

It's the look my little chihuahua warrior gives me when I mistakenly put people food next to him. The look says it all.

Like: "WTF you sit this shit in front me for and not let me eat it?":D

Your dog is right. Don't you hate it when your hungry and something appetizing appears in front of you, that you're not allowed to eat.

It's the look my little chihuahua warrior gives me when I mistakenly put people food next to him. The look says it all.

Like: "WTF you sit this shit in front me for and not let me eat it?":D

Bday dinner for hubby - salad with parmesan shavings and blue cheese dressing, mild Buffalo hot wings, cheese calzone for munchkin and me, pepperoni for hubby, and chocolate decadence cake for dessert with vanilla ice cream. (The cake was way too sweet for my taste.)

Your dog is right. Don't you hate it when your hungry and something appetizing appears in front of you, that you're not allowed to eat.

He has dog food and treats. Only time I spoil him when it comes to food is if he's really had a tough day and earned it.

Taco salad, minus the taco bowl, out with friends. It was okay, not the best I ever had but we were trying a new place. Was not impressed with the wine I had.

Double meat (and bleeding yum!) roast beef sub with pickles and Russian dressing from a local sub shop. No Jimmie Johns - too expensive and restrictive to choices. No Subway - just no!

Wine at a taco place? Was it a fast food restaurant?

The food was up fast but it was a restaurant. It all came in plastic bowls with plastic silverware and no waitress. Not how I like to dine out. I prefer the other bar we go to.

Tonight was baked shrimp, gluten free macaroni with butter, black pepper and cottage cheese, and salads. Simple but delicious. Yeah, I like my own cooking best, I guess. :rolleyes:

Finger food tonight, no restaurant bookings this weekend for 50 miles either up or down coast, not while the film festival's in full swing, so Lori made Southern-style Picnic Fried Chicken, Corn Fritters, crispy double-fried French Fries, a mixed-leaf salad, and a bottle of chilled Picpoul and a local sweet, creamy Banon goat's cheese for dessert.

Finger food tonight, no restaurant bookings this weekend for 50 miles either up or down coast, not while the film festival's in full swing, so Lori made Southern-style Picnic Fried Chicken, Corn Fritters, crispy double-fried French Fries, a mixed-leaf salad, and a bottle of chilled Picpoul and a local sweet, creamy Banon goat's cheese for dessert.

Yum! Yum yum 👅

The food was up fast but it was a restaurant. It all came in plastic bowls with plastic silverware and no waitress. Not how I like to dine out. I prefer the other bar we go to.

That doesn't sound like a place where I'd expect to be impressed by the wine.

I have a nice Priorat open and it should go well with the grilled rib steak and zucchini that will come along after the wind dies down a little.

Apple crumb tarts in the oven. Too tired to make anything spectacular and it's going to be pizza tonight, paired with a rather nice pinot noir with absolutely no breeding but a hockeysock full of presumption.

Tonight I had A&W for dinner - Bacon cheeseburger fries and a A&W root beer..... Don't judge me!

Yum! Yum yum 👅

Got recipes if you want; Lori cooks Southern food the old fashioned way, the way her mother and ancient old aunties taught her, so it probably tastes more genuine than the modern pre-packaged, low-sodium, low-fat, low cholesterol, sugar-free, high in polyunsaturates, and no hydrolised vegetable oil obsessions that are so much a part of modern food; it's probably really unhealthy, but I don't lick my fingers after eating a Maccy D cheesburger (when I can choke one down...)

The deal in our home is I cook the Asian food (Lori's a pig for Mee Goreng, Laksa, Beef Rendang, and Singapore Rice Noodles) and she cooks American, and we split the English food, because I like roast beef to be rare and tasty, and she likes it cremated to a crisp, smoking ruin, but she makes a killer Yorkshire Pudding, and her cakes and steamed plum or apple & blackberry puddings are world-class.

Tonight will be homemade pizza, salad and a nice looking raspberry swirl cheesecake I found in the freezer at the grocery. Hey, it's Mothers Day weekend, and I'm hosting, as usual. :rolleyes:

Back