What's your bondage bucket list?

I posted this yesterday in the "Whip Limit" thread, but it applies here too, as I'll be standing, spread eagle, hands secured to patio rafters, feet on a spreader bar...

Maybe I'm just a masochistic freak of nature, but I'm not really interested in my "whip limit" despite my extremely high pain tolerance.

What intrigues me the most, up to the point of "bucket list" is the thought of finding the "whip limit" of my Domme Wife...

She's ALWAYS Hot AF, which even intensifies when She's in full "Domme mode" whipping the fuck out of me! Seeing that on Her, watching Her really getting into it, into the zone, the moment, selecting which implements to use on me, planning the patterns/marks that She desires to whip into my flesh is absolutely HOT AF!

I'd love to see if She could whip me until She reaches HER limit, even if I pass out and she uses smelling salts to bring me to... Even if it takes days, I'd LOVE to see Her completely, totally sated, regardless of my state of dishevelment....
I NEED to feel it, to SEE HER reach that level of contentment and satisfaction!!!🔥

Last edited:
Back