What's your number?

I'd like to say that numbers don't matter, but it does give me pause to think: has this person used condoms with each of his/her partners? Has this person had regular testing for HIV/STDs/STIs? What is the person's attitude towards his/her sexual partners (casual partners vs. serial monogamy)? The number only tells part of the story.

I, too, have come across this movie on Netflix, but I flicked right by it since rom-coms aren't my thing :D

I'd like to say that numbers don't matter, but it does give me pause to think: has this person used condoms with each of his/her partners? Has this person had regular testing for HIV/STDs/STIs? What is the person's attitude towards his/her sexual partners (casual partners vs. serial monogamy)? The number only tells part of the story.

I, too, have come across this movie on Netflix, but I flicked right by it since rom-coms aren't my thing :D

I hope by that movie, you mean "Clerks" and are thinking of the scene where Dante and his girlfriend are talking about how many people they've been with.

Honestly I'm alright with being slutty. I've been having sex since I was 14. I've had at least 2 or 3 partners a month, until I turned 16, and got pregnant. After that I've only had 3 partners. My best friend, My girlfriend, and my boyfriend.

maybe because i wasn't very good?

Ok, then either these women aren't very patient or they aren't very imaginative or they were just really inexperienced themselves.

An inexperienced lover is not "bad." He is inexperienced. He is also a blank slate and a golden opportunity for the right woman.

Also, it's almost impossible to be "bad" at sex. (Not totally impossible, but I find it highly unlikely that this is the case with you.)

well the opportunity after the 1st time i've had sex with them, just never came about again.

I'm still very nervous and awkward with it.

well the opportunity after the 1st time i've had sex with them, just never came about again.

I'm still very nervous and awkward with it.

But not nervous and awkward online at all, I see...

Careful with that. You are depriving real life girls of the real life chance to fuck you.

I remember every single one too. Numbers I think are not terribly important the only number I care about is the one when your with in that moment and making the most out of it. Does oral, getting naked and playing count??? Am at 22 but if those other things count hmmmm much higher, too picky sometimes but not always.........

I dated a girl who kept a list. After much prodding a little alcohol and some stimulation, she revealed that I was number 53 (somewhere in the mid-fifties, I can't remember exactly).

I'll admit to having mixed emotions. On the one hand, I loved the sluttiness of it; i even got turned on hearing about some of her exploits along the way. On the other hand.......53?

I've concluded that going forward, I don't want to know a partner's number, and I don't want her to know mine. Past is past, and as long as that past doesn't come back to haunt, I'm fine.

I guess this could be another thread who keeps a list?? or who did, I knew a girl that did too.

numbers!!!
well looking for my next number. I find married women always want to add a number to mine and often just want a stiff cock and go home with their swollen worn pussy feeling sexy!!

married women around 20, 20 women single, 6 threesomes and 4 mfmf

Well around 7, hubby and I have been together a long time. But I can't even begin to count the number of men that have cum on me!

Tifani

Well around 7, hubby and I have been together a long time. But I can't even begin to count the number of men that have cum on me!

Tifani

Tifani,

Would love to add to that number that have cum on you!

:D;)

I have had at least 100 women back during the decades of being single. I didn't get married until 36. I don't know why I was obsessed with variety and didn't settle down sooner. I passed up some sweet, caring beauties who loved sex. Just addicted to the excitement of the bar scene and where ever else I could meet them. The challenge of getting a stranger into bed. I was most successful at 19 years of age.
I still focus on the ones who got away!! That is very frustrating. I cannot recreate the feel of their pussies in my mind so I don't focus on the ones I did get. The feel of pussy is so intense that it cannot be imagined. One reason men want to have sex like we never had it before. I don't think I ever had a dream where I felt what pussy really feels like when I get it for real.
So I had a lot of women and I when I look back and think about it, I get no satisfaction.
So numbers are pretty much worthless:D

Back