Where are the New England Peeps?

I may be an exception, but I actually enjoy the City. Or, I used to before COVID. Can't stand the New York sports teams, but the City itself can be lots of fun.
I like going to the city every once in a while, but the persistent urine smell is very off putting!

Lifelong Connecticut Yankee..living in the woods between the CT River and Devil's Hopyard Sate Park....a slice of paradise!

I’m west of Boston now 🙂
I love original Regina’s in the North End. Modern vs Mike’s for cannoli :heart:
I love original Regina’s too!!! Fantastic!!! And the North End - this could be a stand alone book just on the changing demographics - we all think of it as Italian. And it’s right. It is. I was in an office on Hanover street and the physician had photographs on the wall of his building and some other buildings there from 1900-1910 - was a Jewish neighborhood- many signs in Hebrew lettering like in New York City / these older New England cities are the best - true grit - rich character❤️

I love original Regina’s too!!! Fantastic!!! And the North End - this could be a stand alone book just on the changing demographics - we all think of it as Italian. And it’s right. It is. I was in an office on Hanover street and the physician had photographs on the wall of his building and some other buildings there from 1900-1910 - was a Jewish neighborhood- many signs in Hebrew lettering like in New York City / these older New England cities are the best - true grit - rich character❤️
Roxbury was Irish, then Jewish, then African American, and soon it will be something else as all the medical professionals gentrify it.

Welcome to the thread @Diosax ! Yes, this is the pervert convention. How did you know?
Bc we talked about how a lot of ppl are in that side of the country the other day in the adhd thread. And I remember the most random stuff bc of it 😂 (it being adhd)
Because you’ve paid attention!! 😘
Always 😘

But let me get out of your hair all, I'm all the way on the other side of the country 😁😇

Bc we talked about how a lot of ppl are in that side of the country the other day in the adhd thread. And I remember the most random stuff bc of it 😂 (it being adhd)

Always 😘

But let me get out of your hair all, I'm all the way on the other side of the country 😁😇
That doesn’t matter. Think of it as a virtual vacation. Well it doesn’t matter to me anyway 🤷‍♀️

Back