Which movie character would you have sex with?

Laure From Femme Fatale. Such a bad girl.

“… Com’on Nicholas, you don’t have to lick my ass. Just fuck me.”

1703273368936.jpeg

The mom from Home Alone.

The mom from Home Alone is Catherine O'Hara.

Did you know Catherine O'Hara has a rare anatomical condition where all her internal organs are positioned in a mirror image reversal of where normal people's organs are located? Her heart, for example, is on the right side of her chest. That's some weird, weird shit. Look it up!

-Ben

The mom from Home Alone is Catherine O'Hara.

Did you know Catherine O'Hara has a rare anatomical condition where all her internal organs are positioned in a mirror image reversal of where normal people's organs are located? Her heart, for example, is on the right side of her chest. That's some weird, weird shit. Look it up!

-Ben
That is so fucking hot.

James Bond, of course. The one played by Sean Connery, but flash back in time to when he was young. I don't know if he's even still alive right now.

And yes, I know Connery turned out to be a dick but I mean the movie character.

Send me back in time, let me be a Bond Girl for one night and somebody's gonna get pussy galore.

James Bond, of course. The one played by Sean Connery, but flash back in time to when he was young. I don't know if he's even still alive right now.

And yes, I know Connery turned out to be a dick but I mean the movie character.

Send me back in time, let me be a Bond Girl for one night and somebody's gonna get pussy galore.

There's something about the way you fantasize that makes me want to bond with you, Zanzie.

-Ben

Back