Which movie character would you have sex with?

JOI - Blade Runner 2049

tumblr_owc90t5OB51vi7m2lo4_r2_400.gifv
Have to wonder how many chuckles they got out of naming the virtual girl JOI

Since I just remembered I *have* written about Emily Blunt, I’ll replace her with another Sci-fi babe. Sarah Connor.

And I’ll add Jessica Rabbit. Also Lana from Risky Business, Princess Leia, Sheena Queen of the Jungle, & Claire Temple (Marvel Netflix series).

Last edited:
Annie Wilkes from Misery. Her rope game is on point.

iu
So was her sledgehammer game (it was an ax in the novel). Also in the book, she stuck Paul's detached finger into the middle of his birthday cake. He had been a "dirty birdie," but they didn't have the nerve to include that in the movie.

This might be a little obscure, but, in the biography of Frida, played by Salma Hayek, when she peeled the plaster cast off her chest and exposed her tits, I was all-in.Truth be told, anything with Salma is alright my me.

This might be a little obscure, but, in the biography of Frida, played by Salma Hayek, when she peeled the plaster cast off her chest and exposed her tits, I was all-in.Truth be told, anything with Salma is alright my me.
one of my favorite movie scenes of all time.
“Wait! Selma is gonna show them finally??!!! No way! Yesssssss!!!!!!”

I'd love a threesome with Wonder Woman and Cheetah from Wonder Woman 1984... something may be wrong with me. 😂

I want some quality time with the ginormous girl that Mos’ Def as Ford Prefect finds himself apologizing to on Viltvodle VI in Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy. All you see is a foot, an ankle and a calf, but that was enough for me 😄

one of my favorite movie scenes of all time.
“Wait! Selma is gonna show them finally??!!! No way! Yesssssss!!!!!!”
And. the white powder that kept the cast from sticking added another layer of intrigue, and contrasted beautifully with her olive skin.

An unusual choice perhaps, but the late Caitlin Clarke, especially in Dragonslayer where she's got a Medieval girl-next-door look. She did do a different kind of persona once in Crocodile Dundee,

Last edited:
Back