whimper

Re: Re: whimper

Ebonyfire said:

I just had the most remarkable weekend. I actually had an encounter with a new sub, and he was incredible. The noises that man made, th emoans the whimpers, and begging... were very intense and provocative. In short hot!!!

Let's just say, I surpassed myself. I was in hog heaven. Of course that bullet in the pocket of my strap on did not hurt either!

Ebony

Ebony, I am very happy to read that you had such a wonderful time. You deserve nothing less, dear lady!:rose:

Re: Re: whimper

Ebonyfire said:
I just had the most remarkable weekend. I actually had an encounter with a new sub, and he was incredible. The noises that man made, th emoans the whimpers, and begging... were very intense and provocative. In short hot!!!
Onward and forward, Eb. That's what we all do, and all we can do.

I'm so glad your "onward" is already including such intensity of pleasure.
:rose:

you are all wonderful with the whimper descriptions and I wait for more more more...

WOW Ebony My friend....I am so pleased You had a great ride. Nothing makes me smile more than a good ride!

OOOps this is the whimper thread not the ride thread! Where in the hell is the ride thread?

Shadowsdream said:
OOOps this is the whimper thread not the ride thread! Where in the hell is the ride thread?

I started a riding thread, with a poll. Please check it out!

Ebony

Back