Who would you want to have sex with?

right now i think it would have to be the lovely young mum i've seen at the supermarket .. beautiful figure , great legs and a killer smile !!!

I rarely get vivid dreams, let alone livid sex dreams. Most recently I had a really hot sex dream with a celebratie tiktoker. Known for making those flowing sheer robes. I was able to feel the loose fabric brushing up on my skin while we were having sex. So many different positions giving me different sensations. Not someone I would have thought about until that dream happened.

Not going to lie, @ICM8781 would be my #1 choice to have sex with. Can you blame me though, his description above got me blushing and wishing I was that celebrity tiktoker.

Going back a LONG ways...

Gail-Russell-1947-Angel-and-the-Badman-movie-in-pd8-cropped-background-shopped.jpg

Gail Russell - she died way too young of alcoholism. Classic face and lips...

Katy_Jurado_in_a_publicity_photo_for_Arrowhead_%281953%29.jpg

Katy Jurado...YUMMY...

vtpGjZpAK88rTTi9Y7VLGpMyt6m.jpg

Loretta Young...of The Bishop's Wife, and The Stranger fame...

A big breasted Mature woman in a booshie high rise beach hotel on the balcony. Overlooking the beach.

My first crushes — Debbie Gibson and Tiffany.
Bill Hicks did a rant about Debbie Gibson as a sign of the loss of soul in rock music:

"You should babysit Tiffany--that's what you should be doing. Spank her bottom all over till it's bright red. . . . There's a video I'll watch of yours!"

Back