Why is the laundry more important?

Ah, WSO, I see the story finally got published? So, how is the voting and feedback?

And, it could be a jackoff story, if you are a really, really strange sort.

Surely you've heard of necrophilia?:eek:

the voting is bad... it's about 2.58 for 12 votes with 1 view. i probably should have written an author's note at the beginning saying it wasn't a jack-off piece. well, i would have, if i was deeply into vote ratings ;)

i have so far received one piece of very nice feedback from a romantic who said 'wow' to the story but wasn't quite into the ending ;)

actually, i wish more authors would tell me their thoughts on it.

Up-Date!

At precisely 8:34PM on September 5th, 2002, Sub Joe posted:

All the way to NZ from pom-land to do your laundry? As long as you PROMISE that the water goes down the plug the other way, it'l be worth the journey. Please let it pile up, I'll be about six weeks...

It is now 4:59 PM December 8th, 2002.

Sub-Joe is late.

This is almost as bad as the record set during the California Gold Rush, during the 1850's. Then, miners had to send their laundry through the Magellan Straits to New England, to have their laundry done.
It took six months, round trip.

Either that, or else WSO has Sub Joe locked in her basement, having her wicked way with him

Note To Self:

Check to see whether WSO and Sub Joe have signed up for a chain story. :rolleyes:

hmm now there's a thought. though perhaps my mind is a little too warped for chains...

Note #2.

Rescue Sub Joe from Work-Mate.

Or, is it a mangle :confused:

Editing for Jon is definately having an effect upon WSO. :(

Last edited:
Back