Wife sucking cock

Wife and I have been together for 25 years. She sucks my cock almost every time we have sex. It's only been the last few years that she's started to swallow. Not because she ever objected but because I wanted to be the gentleman since I"m sure it's not everyone's cup of tea. Plus I love being in her pussy, so I don't want to give that up. I'll occasionally fuck her and then tell her I want to finish in her mouth and she's only too happy to oblige. She's a pleaser and I think she enjoys that her work is so thoroughly enjoyed.

IMG-2831.gif

Wife sucking cock but not my cock

My wife enjoys being watched while she sucks on me. Her attitude of " if you want a show, then I'm gonna give you a show you won't soon forget " 😜 is just one of many reasons why I love her so much.

I especially love it when she's tipsy and when she starts kissing and licking my cock, she'll give me a wink and say " go ahead and grab your cell and take a few photos "!!! She usually doesn't allow me to but when she tells me to ummm I sure don't argue with her!!
My wife used to have that approach but not so much lately.

My wife has been doing more sucking lately. I can cum in her mouth but she pulls off as soon as that first spurt hits. Maybe someday she'll stay there for the whole delivery.
When wife socks, she will stay on for the entire load and hold it for a while then let it run down her chin suck some more, let it run. How much if any was swallowed? I don't know. (Obviously not all)

When wife socks, she will stay on for the entire load and hold it for a while then let it run down her chin suck some more, let it run. How much if any was swallowed? I don't know. (Obviously not all)
I would love for my wife to do that. Not really concerned with swallowing. If she stays on for the whole load I don't care where it ends up.

Back